gsser

• Dec 22, 2012
    Eskisehir
    OnePlus 5T
    Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
    1619131941510.png

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
    View attachment 5287597now do i need to flash the super_fixed.bin in script folder's files folder in fastboot? original super is approx. 8gb and fixed one is nearly half of it

Yes. That file size difference is normal. One file is raw format the other one is sparse format.
    Is Xiaomi.eu custom ROM or stock?

Bash:
    adb pull /data/local/tmp/makesysrw_1.31/files/super/super_fixed.bin
    adb reboot bootloader
    fastboot flash super super_fixed.bin

Can you please upload your log files from script folder? Thanks for your feedback. It helps with further development.

Last edited:
    Reactions: CesarJGN and gsser

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
    i will. you need lpdump and mylog right?

Yes and myargs.txt. Thank you.
    The script is still actively being developed so every additional log file is helpful for further development.
    Your screenshots look promising so far ;)

I'm curious if flashing was successful. If it fails you can always flash back super_original.bin

Last edited:
    Reactions: gsser

gsser

• Dec 22, 2012
    Eskisehir
    OnePlus 5T
    Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
    i only saw those two text files and didnt see myargs. ill see again after super is done flashing.
    Yes and myargs.txt
    Thank you.
    The script is still actively being developed so every additional log file is helpful for further development.

I'm curious if flashing was successful. If it fails you can always flash back super_original.bin

• Haha
    Reactions: lebigmac

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
    out of curiousity, does this script make vendor r/w?

Yes it should make all sub-partitions that are embedded in your super partition into read-write-able partitions.
    You can check if everything worked properly by doing this
    Bash:
    su
    mount -o remount,rw /
    mount -o remount,rw /product
    mount -o remount,rw /vendor

Last edited:

gsser

• Dec 22, 2012
    Eskisehir
    OnePlus 5T
    Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
    Give it a try
    Bash:
    su
    mount -o remount,rw /
    mount -o remount,rw /product
    mount -o remount,rw /vendor
    no need lmao. shady stuff going on haha

in recovery, it says vendor is read only but when i use any root explorer it just delete the file i need so it is basically r/w in android but not in recovery lmao. anyway it fixes my problem thanks man

Reactions: lebigmac

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
    Congratulations! You are the first person in the whole world to successfully make your stock Poco X3 Pro read-write-able using my script.
    Xiaomi.eu rom is stock rom and not custom rom right?

• Love

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
    Be careful when modifying or deleting system files. Make lots of backups. You never know which mod will cause a bootloop. Some system files are very sensitive.
    Have fun debloating your device!

Last edited:

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
    can you add post 17's and post 23's steps to main post so the whole guide is in one piece?

Sure I can do that but maybe all that's required for Poco X3 Pro users is to run this command before flashing the zip in recovery. It would be great if some Poco X3 Pro user could please confirm this. @mrsergey
    Bash:
    mount -o remount,rw /data

Does this script / flashable file work for specific brands? or juct work for any phone with Android 10+?

Hi. It's universal version so it should work on all devices running stock Android 10 or 11 or newer.
    Some Motorola, Sony, OnePlus and Oppo users have reported some issues that can be fixed using the included troubleshooting repair script.
    It works great with many different Xiaomi devices though. Do you have Poco X3 Pro? Feel free to give it a try and report back your results here. Thanks.

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: muhammadbahaa2001

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hi @mørningstαr thanks for your interest in this project. If you wait a few more days I will release Android installer app that should make script installation much easier.

1622110384535.jpg
      whoa, that'd be wicked! 😍😍😍 Thanks in advance @lebigmac

This is my very first Android app that I ever created. I could've released it 2 months ago. Unfortunately development of Android app was interrupted at that time because project was stolen and hacked by some ruthless & spineless hacker.
      R.I.P. open source. *insert very sad melody here*

On a more positive note I'm happy to announce that Android app development was restarted. It's in early alpha stage right now as you can see in the screenshot above.

Can be installed without recorery ?
      Yes that's the goal. Removing custom recovery from requirements list. Just making the whole user experience more enjoyable and more straightforward.
      @NicoMaybituin try with stock firmware

New app is coming along well. Almost finished.

1622424061299.jpg
      Well this thing looks interesting. Is it device specific or can I try it on Redmi Note 9S?
      Hi. It should work well with any Xiaomi device running stock Android 10 or later. You might have to launch the script manually though. Good luck.
      A few questions:
      1. When can I expect version 1.32?
      2. After applying the script, the data is erased?
      Hi @Ramil_ thanks for your interest in this project!
      Please keep in mind this is my very first app that I ever created. There is no release date yet.
      /data partition is not affected by script.

Hi, thanks for all, do you have any news about the app? i can't install the script, i try the installer zip and manual installation and doesn't happen nothing, sorry for my bad english.
      Hi @CesarJGN thanks for your interest in this project!
      Right now the app it's about 80% finished ;)

When I have time, will flash on mi 11 lite 5G, but one question, is the script wipe data??
      Thanks..
      Hi @rayman95 thanks for your interest in this project!
      You've got a great device! Congratulations!
      Welcome to SystemRW by lebigmac

This script removes the read-only lock of all partitions embedded in the super partition of your stock firmware. This allows you to fully debloat your device and customize your MIUI experience to make it run as smooth as silk!
      MIUI 12 is great but it's a little bit bloated and some bugs here and there.

The script was developed on Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC surya and works like a charm over here!

I'm looking forward to hearing from the Poco X3 Pro users how the script performs on your device.
      Thank you for giving it a try!

If you decide to flash it from custom recovery then make sure you've got full read/write access to /data partition and that /data is not encrypted.

Visit project thread

v1-31d_01-jpg.5309953
      v1-31d_03-jpg.5309957
      Hi @mørningstαr thanks for your interest in this project. If you wait a few more days I will release Android installer app that should make script installation much easier.

1622110384535.jpg
      View attachment 5287597now do i need to flash the super_fixed.bin in script folder's files folder in fastboot? original super is approx. 8gb and fixed one is nearly half of it

Yes. That file size difference is normal. One file is raw format the other one is sparse format.
      Is Xiaomi.eu custom ROM or stock?

Bash:
      adb pull /data/local/tmp/makesysrw_1.31/files/super/super_fixed.bin
      adb reboot bootloader
      fastboot flash super super_fixed.bin

Can you please upload your log files from script folder? Thanks for your feedback. It helps with further development.
      PS C:\adb> adb shell "ls -Alg /dev/block/by-name | grep 'super'"
      lrwxrwxrwx 1 root 16 1970-02-02 16:40 super -> /dev/block/sda23

POCO X3 pro
      A few questions:
      1. When can I expect version 1.32?
      2. After applying the script, the data is erased?
      Hi @Ramil_ thanks for your interest in this project!
      Please keep in mind this is my very first app that I ever created. There is no release date yet.

Hi, thanks for all, do you have any news about the app? i can't install the script, i try the installer zip and manual installation and doesn't happen nothing, sorry for my bad english.
      Hi @CesarJGN thanks for your interest in this project!
      Right now the app it's about 80% finished ;)

When I have time, will flash on mi 11 lite 5G, but one question, is the script wipe data??
      Thanks..
      Hi @rayman95 thanks for your interest in this project!
      You've got a great device! Congratulations!