gsser

• Dec 22, 2012
    Eskisehir
    OnePlus 5T
    Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
    1619131941510.png

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
    View attachment 5287597now do i need to flash the super_fixed.bin in script folder's files folder in fastboot? original super is approx. 8gb and fixed one is nearly half of it

Yes. That file size difference is normal. One file is raw format the other one is sparse format.
    Is Xiaomi.eu custom ROM or stock?

Bash:
    adb pull /data/local/tmp/makesysrw_1.31/files/super/super_fixed.bin
    adb reboot bootloader
    fastboot flash super super_fixed.bin

Can you please upload your log files from script folder? Thanks for your feedback. It helps with further development.

Last edited:
    Reactions: gsser

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
    i will. you need lpdump and mylog right?

Yes and myargs.txt. Thank you.
    The script is still actively being developed so every additional log file is helpful for further development.
    Your screenshots look promising so far ;)

I'm curious if flashing was successful. If it fails you can always flash back super_original.bin

Last edited:

gsser

• Dec 22, 2012
    Eskisehir
    OnePlus 5T
    Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
    i only saw those two text files and didnt see myargs. ill see again after super is done flashing.
    Yes and myargs.txt
    Thank you.
    The script is still actively being developed so every additional log file is helpful for further development.

I'm curious if flashing was successful. If it fails you can always flash back super_original.bin

• Haha
    Reactions: lebigmac

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
    out of curiousity, does this script make vendor r/w?

Yes it should make all sub-partitions that are embedded in your super partition into read-write-able partitions.
    You can check if everything worked properly by doing this
    Bash:
    su
    mount -o remount,rw /
    mount -o remount,rw /product
    mount -o remount,rw /vendor

Last edited:

gsser

• Dec 22, 2012
    Eskisehir
    OnePlus 5T
    Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
    Give it a try
    Bash:
    su
    mount -o remount,rw /
    mount -o remount,rw /product
    mount -o remount,rw /vendor
    no need lmao. shady stuff going on haha

in recovery, it says vendor is read only but when i use any root explorer it just delete the file i need so it is basically r/w in android but not in recovery lmao. anyway it fixes my problem thanks man

Reactions: lebigmac

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
    Congratulations! You are the first person in the whole world to successfully make your stock Poco X3 Pro read-write-able using my script.
    Xiaomi.eu rom is stock rom and not custom rom right?

• Love

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
    Be careful when modifying or deleting system files. Make lots of backups. You never know which mod will cause a bootloop. Some system files are very sensitive.
    Have fun debloating your device!

Last edited:

lebigmac

Jan 31, 2017
    can you add post 17's and post 23's steps to main post so the whole guide is in one piece?

Sure I can do that but maybe all that's required for Poco X3 Pro users is to run this command before flashing the zip in recovery. It would be great if some Poco X3 Pro user could please confirm this. @mrsergey
    Bash:
    mount -o remount,rw /data

Does this script / flashable file work for specific brands? or juct work for any phone with Android 10+?

Hi. It's universal version so it should work on all devices running stock Android 10 or 11 or newer.
    Some Motorola, Sony, OnePlus and Oppo users have reported some issues that can be fixed.
    It works great with many different Xiaomi devices though. Do you have Poco X3 Pro? Feel free to give it a try and report back your results here. Thanks.

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: muhammadbahaa2001

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Has anyone tried this script with a fresh unlocked Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro yet?
      It removes the read-only lock of all partitions embedded in your super partition. Being able to mount your system as read-write allows you to fully debloat your device and customize your MIUI experience to make it run as smooth as silk!

I'm wondering if it works on this brand new Poco X3 Pro device. It should work just fine straight out of the box since it was developed using a Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC and these devices are so similar they even fit in the same silicone case!

Where is the super partition located on the Poco X3 Pro? Is it still at /dev/block/sda15 or did they change that?
      I'm looking forward to hearing from the Poco X3 Pro users how the script performs on your device.
      Thank you for giving it a try!

makesysrw_1-31_01-jpg.5288711
      03-jpg.5259867
      PS C:\adb> adb shell "ls -Alg /dev/block/by-name | grep 'super'"
      lrwxrwxrwx 1 root 16 1970-02-02 16:40 super -> /dev/block/sda23

POCO X3 pro
      @gsser it can work depending on how much effort you decide to put into it.
      @gsser Thanks for the screenshot and feedback. Please download latest v1.31 that I uploaded today. And feel free to edit the script with your favorite text editor and change the super image dump path.

Feel free to send me your log files if you get any errors so I can take a look. Thanks.
      I'm not 100% sure if your changes will work properly. Feel free to give it a try.
      You can also use /sdcard path it should be the same thing as what you wrote. Good luck.
      Please report back any errors.

Keep in mind if you change LOC variable you must also copy the whole script folder to that new location.

The reason why the script is installed to /data/local/tmp is because in /scard path you don't have execution permission. That's why it's better to launch script from /data/local/tmp

Poco x3 pro recovery don't have full access to /data/local/tmp ? You can try launch script directly from android and it should work as expected.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone