[Link][Nougat, Oreo & Pie] Stock boot.img and stock recovery.img

Search This thread

Muhammad43

Jan 17, 2018
my Nokia 3 not getting recovery and fastboot mode

dear seniors plz tell me sulution of this prob. its just still on startup logo. i have been try to flash it with sp tool / CM2 and online service tool for nokia but not seccess to flashing
sorry for my bad english

redweaver

Nov 25, 2017
Lagos
Reactions: [email protected]

bubba1601

Aug 23, 2016
Nokia G10/G20
OK, It's just that the TA-1020 in the UK hasn't received Oreo yet and I know of at least one person who used the VPN method to get it that now has no mobile data.

That report may be true but many people here have used the VPN method to get the update, and many more are reporting sucess using the VPN method on Reddit.

The VPN method works with other Nokia devices, not only the Nokia 3 - I've just noticed many are using it on the new Nokia 7+ to get android 8.1, as well as other Nokia models.........

I'm pretty sure if using the VPN method could potentially cause any such an effect on losing mobile data /Service, there would be some sort of disclaimer.

Just my two cents, I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you.

Edit

The VPN method seems very popular on Reddit as well as here, and seems to work very well with only one known issue that you have reported.
(I've just read the Nokia threads on Reddit)

I wonder if someone can possibly clarify if the VPN method could potentially cause loss of phone data, as claimed? (Especially if one follows the instructions correctly, the sim should be removed during the procedure?)

Last edited:
Reactions: neo158

Syafeeq12

Jul 6, 2018
Help

I have multitouch problem on Nokia 3 , can this problem fixed with root ? If yes , is Nokia 3 can be rooted with kingroot

redweaver

Nov 25, 2017
Lagos
I have multitouch problem on Nokia 3 , can this problem fixed with root ? If yes , is Nokia 3 can be rooted with kingroot

What exactly is the multitouch problem? And like bubba1601 has said, Nokia3 can't be rooted with Kingroot. I'm not even sure rooting will fix the multitouch problem whatever it is

jimgordon

Nov 2, 2009
boot.img for Nokia 3 Nougat 7.0

*THIS IS ONLY FOR NOKIA 3, DON'T TRY ON OTHER DEVICES*

Stock boot.img
Android 7.1.1:
https://mega.nz/#!qABj0YSD!C_dGZvMB3Kk9RBhxfoMXkeneOOHcTc0Z_gIqVs2quuM

Android 8.0:
https://mega.nz/#!KRxFwZrZ!72Qp3dCXpuz_5CsdZmapqVjFgS7M2eUoEUkODw7zAWM

Stock recovery.img
Android 7.1.1:
https://mega.nz/#!LAZXCSAT!am5kOXRKg0URTpJkCXW0liD2PBgEno9jNaYzzE8nnZ4

Android 8.0:
https://mega.nz/#!SQYgiApT!isVwEP1YoGMED5Pn0xEYPPGsRIGAGFA5TJYDoByDyNg

TIPS:
You need to flash stock boot.img when you go from SuperSU to Magisk or vice versa.
You can flash stock recovery (if you have twrp) so you can safely update phone without bootloop.
If you're entering stock Android 8.0 recovery, you will get screen ''No command''. To bypass this just hold power button for 2-3 seconds then press volume up at the same time.

Comment if links don't work.

Hello, does anybody here have the boot.img for the version 7.0 of Nougat for Nokia 3 ?
Or, can anybody tell me where or how can I get it ?
Thanks in advance and regards
Cosimo

jimgordon

Nov 2, 2009
You can download ind version of nb0 and extract files with nb0 unpacker and you'll find stock boot and recovery img.

Ok but the boot.img I found at the link provided above is not the right one, considering I am on Nougat 7.0 UAE?

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Ok but the boot.img I found at the link provided above is not the right one, considering I am on Nougat 7.0 UAE?

Anyway I do not understand if I DO have to use the IND version, or if can use the UAE version as well, of the nb0 file. Let me know please, thanks.

SkaboXD

Jan 18, 2017
Ganja
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Anyway I do not understand if I DO have to use the IND version, or if can use the UAE version as well, of the nb0 file. Let me know please, thanks.

you can use ind boot.img too, there's no difference between them.

DoubleCat

Dec 23, 2018
Hello, my Nokia 3 received the 8.1 update, but I want to downgrade it for a whole bunch of reasons. I know I already posted in another topic but I don't really know how to proceed. Please help me with baby steps. Can I use the links to those stock roms and stock recoveries to reinstall 8.0? I found a topic on this forum which explains how to flash things but it mentions twrp and magisk and I don't really need/want root, twrp, magisk, anything like that. I'd just be happy to get my original Android 8.0 back. Which procedure should I follow to just download the 8.0 rom, rollback, and be happy again? Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts