• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[LINKS][FIRMWARE] Galaxy Tab 4 Official KitKat 4.4.x Firmware Collection [ODIN]

Search This thread

megamb11

Oct 11, 2017
Thanks @Poorusername!!!

Have you ever had any feedback regarding current binary and system status in the bootloader showing custom AFTER wiping and reflashing with stock ROM in ODIN?

I am rebuilding a T530NU that has kernel issues in that I have no wifi or BT.

musafir 7

Jan 1, 2020
I must deeply apologize, I have been looking and cannot find a single firmware file for the SM-T237Z, I am really sorry. If anyone does have a link or any leads I would be grateful.

On a different note, I have added updated (KitKat) firmware files for the SM-T533, SM-T239, and the Nook Edition SM-T230NU. Enjoy!
I am looking for firmware for the SMT533 which also includes a CS and BL ....great work @poorusernamechoice for uploading all your efforts ....i succesfully used your firmware which included a BL and CS on SM-T530 happy days and it worked a treat.

Jul 19, 2014
Chicopee
I am looking for firmware for the SMT533 which also includes a CS and BL ....great work @poorusernamechoice for uploading all your efforts ....i succesfully used your firmware which included a BL and CS on SM-T530 happy days and it worked a treat.
I just downloaded and extracted one of the T533 files at random (XEU Region I believe), i.e first extracted the zip file then extracted the tar.md5 file. Inside the tar.md5 there is a cache.img.ext4 (CS, correct?) and aboot.mbn, hyp.mbn, sb1.mbn, & tz.mbn (BL, no?). Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe these are supposed to be all-in-one former files.

Now if you're asking if they can be made to be separated out into CS, BL tar.md5 files, I'm pretty sure that can be done with a few Linux commands but I'd have to refresh on that I haven't done anything like that in years.

Reactions: musafir 7

musafir 7

Jan 1, 2020
I just downloaded and extracted one of the T533 files at random (XEU Region I believe), i.e first extracted the zip file then extracted the tar.md5 file. Inside the tar.md5 there is a cache.img.ext4 (CS, correct?) and aboot.mbn, hyp.mbn, sb1.mbn, & tz.mbn (BL, no?). Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe these are supposed to be all-in-one former files.

Now if you're asking if they can be made to be separated out into CS, BL tar.md5 files, I'm pretty sure that can be done with a few Linux commands but I'd have to refresh on that I haven't done anything like that in years.
Thank you for your response ,if you could seperate these file for me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance .

musafir 7

Jan 1, 2020
So I have the SM-T530NU and I can't seem to get past the Samsung logo after flashing. I've tried several different firmwares and I am not having any luck. Can someone kindly help a brother out?

I managed to download files for the SM-T530 from the android host site which were uploaded by @poorusernamechoice which had AP BL and CS files i installed them on my T530 and happy days all is well....

musafir 7

Jan 1, 2020
Hiya @thisisapoorusernamechoice just to confirm i have the SM-T533 wifi one... waiting in great anticipation....
Hiya @thisisapoorusernamechoice any news on the SM-T533.......

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Hiya thanks for your prompt response.
I live in the UK ...SM-T533 lollipop would be good.
And may the force be with you for assisting me...many others will also be grateful for these files.

Any good news sir

Top Liked Posts