• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Links for AT&T and Cricket USERDATAs

Search This thread

yygemmi770

Aug 17, 2021
If you're currently on U1 firmware, then yes, flashing a full U firmware package with AT&T USERDATA will give you AT&T bloatware

Extracting problem is already addressed in the OP
Got the file extracted and flashed U1 to U with the full package and user data file but for some reason it did not put the ATT on it, made the unit XAA/XAA. Suggestions?

yygemmi770

Aug 17, 2021
If you're currently on U1 firmware, then yes, flashing a full U firmware package with AT&T USERDATA will give you AT&T bloatware

Extracting problem is already addressed in the OP
I figured out what I was doing wrong. From a U1 flash i put in the sim card, wait for restart, then flash U package with userdata and it worked

yygemmi770

Aug 17, 2021
IMG_0220.jpeg
It's impossible for the CSCs to show as XAA while on U firmware. You did something wrong
Just to show you an example of a A025U with XAA to show that I can get U units to have XAA as csc

iBowToAndroid

Nov 9, 2010
Twin Cities MN
Just to show you an example of a A025U with XAA to show that I can get U units to have XAA as csc
I was referring to the last of the 3 codes. The last one is what indicates what carrier originally sold it. So like that one is a Dish/Boost device, for example. If you insert a SIM from a carrier that doesn't have its own CSC (and therefore doesn't have its own firmware/configuration for that model), yes, it usually applies the XAA to the first 2 CSCs

yygemmi770

Aug 17, 2021
I was referring to the last of the 3 codes. The last one is what indicates what carrier originally sold it. So like that one is a Dish/Boost device, for example. If you insert a SIM from a carrier that doesn't have its own CSC (and therefore doesn't have its own firmware/configuration for that model), yes, it usually applies the XAA to the first 2 CSCs
Oh totally misunderstood. Got it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I know these are much tougher to find - can't be obtained from SamFirm or SamMobile. So I'll be uploading one for each carrier, for each bootloader version. Firmware is universal on U models so you can use the other 4 files from any other matching collection. Can probably even mix and match builds, if you can't find files for the exact same build. Can't mix and match bootloaders though, so the other 4 files have to at least be from the same bootloader.

USERDATAs for any other CSCs can be gotten from SamFirm - for the latest version. If you need an old USERDATA for a CSC that's not commonly found on SamMobile (ACG, LRA, TFN, etc), let me know and I can probably get it.

You'll need 7-zip to extract.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=283166
    Sorry if I am posting in the wrong spot I am new to this forum but I was wondering if someone can extract AT&T userdata for Odin Product code ATT
    PDA G950U1UES6DSG1
    CSC G950U1OYM6DSG1

I had it for 5 and didn't realize that this upgrade was 6. I need my wifi calling because I am in the hospital a lot and don't have reception. Please help I would really appreciate it!
    USERDATA only applies to U firmware, not to U1. If you don't have wifi calling while on U1 firmware, then you need to change to U firmware, with all of your carrier's bloatware
    Thanks! I am not on AT&T but used this to enable future OTA upgrades. Other than the bloat (expected), it worked well.
    AT&T puts blocks in their firmware so that OTAs don't work if you're not using AT&T service - even if it's one of their own MVNOs. So if you're not an AT&T customer, you do NOT want to be on their firmware
    Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I have a SM-G950U1 (unlocked Galaxy S8). Can I use this to flash it to make it a SM-950U (ATT locked Galaxy S8)? I want to get the official ATT firmware to be able to use Wi-Fi calling and other ATT features.
    It won't SIM lock it. And you won't get wifi calling. But you'll get most of the rest of their features
    By chance you don't know where I can find a rev 7 for cricket. Our a user data at least?
    Hasn't been released yet. T-Mo and Metro are the only ones who have actually gotten a rev 7 OTA so far. But i'll definitely post them when I get access to them.

I did just notice that I had never uploaded the rev 6 Cricket USERDATA, so that is done now