• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Links Not Working?(Dev Host)

Search This thread

AnkeshPrasad

Feb 19, 2017
Guys and Dear Senior Members,
It seems like none of the dev host (d.hst) links are working. At first I thought the problem was with the particular link I was downloading from...but since then I have tried downloading from many other threads(for custom ROM,Patches etc) and none of the links are working. I use IDM(Internet Download Manager) for downloading and every time I get this error message as quoted below
" An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host...."
Hope You guys can clear our doubt and tell us when we can start downloading again.
Thanking you,
A Junior Member :D:D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys and Dear Senior Members,
    It seems like none of the dev host (d.hst) links are working. At first I thought the problem was with the particular link I was downloading from...but since then I have tried downloading from many other threads(for custom ROM,Patches etc) and none of the links are working. I use IDM(Internet Download Manager) for downloading and every time I get this error message as quoted below
    " An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host...."
    Hope You guys can clear our doubt and tell us when we can start downloading again.
    Thanking you,
    A Junior Member :D:D