LiquidDark is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.
Dedicated to providing users with smooth, stable and fast ROMs. A Lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!
While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device.
We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!
OMS - Substratum
All LiquidSmooth features
- Battery and Notification Lights -
- Status bar clock customization
- Status bar brightness control -
- Status bar customization Quick Settings -
- Status bar tap to sleep -
- Navbar customization -
- LCD Density -
- Blacklist -
- Quick pulldown list preference -
- Weather display to status bar -
- List animation Views and Interpolator -
- AOKP Custom System animations -
- App Circle Sidebar -
- Custom Carrier label -
- Advanced Reboot -
- Battery text mode -
- Live Volume Steps -
- Volume key cursor control -
- Network speed indicator -
- Clear recents button -
- Back button app kill -
- Toast Animations -
- LiquidDark Wallpaper app -
- CM LockClock -
- Slim Recents -
- Live Display -
- Get more RAM and faster responses by disabling verify-bytecode! -
- Synced with source
- The changes are seen in LiquidDark Github
Installing This ROM for the First time.
Download the ROM from Here on Android File Host
get the latest zip
Download Gapps Open Gapps tested 7.1 mini will work fine.
reboot to recovery
backup your current ROM
factory reset is a must.
than wipe system cache
Install gapps of your choice
wipe cache and Dalvik
wait for a while
Dirk Ziesler (T-REX600)
Video review - thanks to @glockman4519
on request of @IamsKs
Kernel Source: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_cyanogen_msm8974
LiquidDark ROM For OnPlus One, ROM for the OnePlus One
Source Code: https://github.com/LiquidDark
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2017-07-07