Question LISA development

Search This thread

cssk19

Dec 30, 2016
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Ok ! I finally arrive to do something.
There is a LineageOS Recovery here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gYAVTitz5uSP5_MO4KkXdYOvPmIvC2oJ/view?usp=sharing

- Once you get it, boot your phone to fastboot.
adb reboot bootloader
- Then, install the LineageOS-recovery.img
fastboot flash boot_ab LineageOS-recovery.img
- Boot to recovery :
fastboot reboot recovery
- Erase your data.
- Go to Apply Update, then SD card and apply the Arrow zip file.
- Wait for it !
- When on LineageOS recovery again, reboot system now.
And, you got it !
Does arrow os support google photos unlimited and how is it performing ?

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
my phone is stuck on fastboot after installing shrp, any help please. im using lisa
You must not permanently flash:
fastboot flash boot shrp.img

but only boot for once:
fastboot boot shrp.img

Then, when you boot to shrp, you can flash shrp.img to ramdisk-recovery for permanent shrp installation

Phil_z3phyr

Jan 21, 2018
You must not permanently flash:
fastboot flash boot shrp.img

but only boot for once:
fastboot boot shrp.img

Then, when you boot to shrp, you can flash shrp.img to ramdisk-recovery for permanent shrp installation
please help. it only boots to fastboot

i was able to flash shrp, but i switched to boot b from shrp. now im stuck in fastboot

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
please help. it only boots to fastboot

i was able to flash shrp, but i switched to boot b from shrp. now im stuck in fastboot
Try asking SHRP dev in his TG channel, I think I found the link in his SHRP thread, OP post

Since TG links are not allowed, see the screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-10-13-23-18-924_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-10-13-23-18-924_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    712.5 KB · Views: 72

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
should i flash miui fastboot rom? will it it
Sorry, I never bricked the phones to the point that I would need to recover by flashing the fastboot roms, and I'm also pretty new to this phone, hence cannot help you about

In the posts #7, #8, #10 in the following thread I had described how I successfully permanently installed SHRP:

Maybe you only need to flash your stock boot.img to unbrick- i also described how I obtained the tgz rom and extracted but you could also unzip boot img from the zip/ota rom that you need to find on Xiaomi Firmware Updater

orangeTable

Mar 22, 2022
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
There is a LineageOS Recovery here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gYAVTitz5uSP5_MO4KkXdYOvPmIvC2oJ/view?usp=sharing

adb reboot bootloader
- Boot to recovery :
fastboot reboot recovery
- Erase your data.
- Wait for it !
And, you got it !
I have a question - does the command
really work? Because I read everywhere you should not flash using fastboot to devices with A/B booting partitions (for example here regarding SHRP) but only use boot command.

When I use
fastboot boot LineageOS-recovery.img (like it is advised for SHRP)
there's a black screen and then phone boots to stock MIUI (currently installed).
I am scared to use flash command with LineageOS-recovery.img I don't want to brick my phone... sure it works this way?

Booting SHRP works but it does not recognize my SD Card to flash ArrowOS (this is my goal).

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Booting SHRP works but it does not recognize my SD Card to flash ArrowOS (this is my goal).
I don't know is the attached SHRP in the XDA thread updated or not (it's a pretty much in mess since there are no ver versions like v01, v02, etc)

But I did grab a version from his TG channel (updated, fix for SD card, he asked me to test), tested and it worked for me.
I documented in the Lisa SHRP TG channel (maybe a month or so ago)

Now, I have two SIM cards and actually I'm not much interested does it work with SD card or not.
But SHRP works fine for me (MIUI 12.5.8 EEA stock) with Internal memory and USB OTG stick

orangeTable

Mar 22, 2022
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
I don't know is the attached SHRP in the XDA thread updated or not (it's a pretty much in mess since there are no ver versions like v01, v02, etc)
Actually I took your advice and downloaded the exact same boot.img as you from telegram. I compared the checkums, mine are the same as in this post.

Still, SD Card does not get mounted, I even tried two different ones. Maybe I will ask the dev directly. I am on stock MIUI 12.5.5.
Did you flash SHRP permanently before reading/mounting the SD Card? Is it necessary flashing SHRP permanently to get the SD Card to work?

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Actually I took your advice and downloaded the exact same boot.img as you from telegram. I compared the checkums, mine are the same as in this post.

Still, SD Card does not get mounted, I even tried two different ones. Maybe I will ask the dev directly. I am on stock MIUI 12.5.5.
Did you flash SHRP permanently before reading/mounting the SD Card?
I tested at that time first by only booting to and later by permanently flashing the SHRP

Btw, in another thread about TWRP / Orange Fox, there was a question yesterday and I tested that Orange Fox recovery for Lisa.
I did no more test with SD card (this is my daily driver with dual SIM and I don't want to damage the mask, screen protector ornso, by not reopening for SD card that I never need to use) but generally (and with USB OTG) the OF worked fine

Btw, why do you need SD card.
You can put what you want to flash (custom ROM) to Internal memory and only after the flashing you do Format Data.
Or use USB OTG stick.
Or you could even use side-loading in TWRP (google about)

Last edited:

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
I booted SRHP, put ArrowOS on OTG stick, and flashed it (chose this option in SRHP).
Now my phone only boots into fastboot.
When I do
fastboot boot SHRP.img
I get the error:
FAILED (remote: 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Device Error')

How did the rest of you flash ArrowOS? Does somebody have an idea how to fix this?
Sorry, cannot help, I don't use custom ROM

But usually when ROM is switched, one must Format Data from custom Recovery

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

adb reboot bootloader
    - Boot to recovery :
    fastboot reboot recovery
    - Erase your data.
    - Wait for it !
    And, you got it !
    I managed to install ArrowOs using the LOS recovery method described by @GTG305, thanks dude!

ATM I've found only a few bugs/annoyances:

The auto-brightness control seems to be a bit "nervous" and, under certain light conditions, tends to change continually. It does seem to "calm down" with time, maybe it has a calibration period.

The other thing I've had a few hickups with has been the swiping navigation gestures. There have been a few times where, after an unknown error, the swipe-up for "back" stopped working. Swipe-left and swipe-right kept working, but I had to reboot to get swipe-up working again.

Apart from that, I'm pleasantly surprised by the ROM's stability, at least during the first 24h using it.

UPDATE:

The auto-brightness issue seems to have solved itself on its own, there may be a calibration period as I suggested, which now makes it work correctly.

Even so, I have to report another issue with the brightness control: the minimum brightness in ArrowOS is equivalent to 30-40% brightness on the stock MIUI ROM, so on very dark conditions, the brightness is too high and quite annoying. (Can you confirm this @GTG305?)

Xiaomi 11 lite 5G NE - alias LISA - different opinions - can or not be included in 11 lite 5G?​

In other words - TWRP for RENOIR works for LISA also? or not?
    Same with roms here.

xiaomi.eu posted a recovery - PitchBlack Recovery V3.1.0 for Xiaomi 11 lite 5G NE.

I am not in knowledge to see the differences, but as long as the 100 something...days will pass, I will unlock bootloader and try...

And I wait for more experienced folks to comment on LISA development. Thank you.

PitchBlack Recovery V3.1.0 for Xiaomi 11 lite 5G NE. It's there. For those who have LISA, I will try to post here all the news I'll find. Others are invited to help too. There ARE differences between the 2 models, so I think any info about LISA is important for owners.​