[List][FTF] STOCK FIRMWARES for Xperia T,TL,V,TX

Search This thread

grabesiya1815

Dec 23, 2015
Hi. I'm from CM 12.1 Neo homebuild and I badly want to go back to stock 4.3 on my Sony Xperia V LT25i. What should be the steps I must follow in order to do so?

PS: I was loyal to Neo's 12.1 build that I never tried using other ROMs. So I'm sort of a beginner when it comes to this. And it's my first time going back to stock. Your help is much appreciated.

petric1

Jan 26, 2012
Rijeka
You can install the last Flashtool and click on the "XF" icon: XperiFirm will be opened.
This tool is able to download every firmware from Sony. ;)
Select what you need and click on the last version: you'll download your firmware.
Close Xperifirm and let the process finish: a new FTF will be created automatically.
Now just flash your brand new firmware :)
This is helping tx man have nice holidays!

Reactions: istux

BSHD666

Dec 27, 2012
I've found a bug on tx's 4.3 roms, i cant see videos on instagram :( someone know how to do?

-PiLoT-

Retired Senior Moderator
Jan 17, 2008
Jefferson, SD
9.2.A.1.205 - Unbranded - USA (1270-5202) has a broken link does anyone have any unbanded usa ftfs for the lt30p at all

agussantosaa

Apr 15, 2016
help me

please help me
status bar always at 0% while flashing
my phone is sony xperia e3 dual and i am using flashtool:crying:

ya.kumar

Oct 31, 2016
I bought unlocked variant of Xperia V model from japan, can I flash any of your listed latest stock firmware on it, if so will it stay unlocked after flashing, please give me special instructions if there are any. Thank you.

Z

zakku

sony xperia T2 Ultra

Welcome.
Does anybody have a firmware to Xperia T2 Model: D5316N I bought this cell phone in Canada?
I try to make firmware update in Europe and it failed. Now when I power on phone I`v got "softwate update failed" message and can`t turn on phone. I try some firmwares find on web but any could fix it.
If You can help me, I will be grateful

atin_garg

Oct 5, 2011
I bought unlocked variant of Xperia V model from japan, can I flash any of your listed latest stock firmware on it, if so will it stay unlocked after flashing, please give me special instructions if there are any. Thank you.

i just flashed my xperia V with
Xperia V Lt25i_9.2.A.0.295_India.ftf

i got flashtool log as
25/041/2016 20:41:01 - WARN - This file is ignored : simlock.ta

My phone got updated but locked.
it started asking network unlock pin

and i didnt got any solution yet

so do flash carefully.

Jul 28, 2016
I have downloaded and flashed Xperia V [LT25i] | 9.2.A.2.5 - Unbranded - Singapore (1270-7096) using flashtool. Flashing was successful.
But the Internal storage is gone. It is not showing in the memory. Please Help.

Last edited:

udahy.manna

Jun 26, 2013
Chennai
Hi guys , i tried to go completely stock using the flashtool,but flashing got failed due to "for flash tool unknown sources and usb debugging should be on"
Now my phone does not startup and keep on restarting when i connect it to PC....I tried sony companion too..Nothing is working..
Can you help me with this?
Thanks

Top Liked Posts