• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

List of Google Pixel 2 XL Screen Protectors

Search This thread

jbarcus81

Jul 30, 2010
Marietta, OH
Just installed the Whitestone! Installation went well, although, user-error on the bottom. I must have put the speaker cover sticker on a little too high on the glass and it ended up in the adhesive. When I went to peal it away I didn't notice, and now I have a cluster of little bubble looking things on the bottom left of my screen. It's not a major issue, but my eyes always go to it when I can see it haha... Will give it another go if I absolutely can't stop looking at it. But so far so good! Very case friendly!

arvylas

Mar 14, 2012
Athens!!
OnePlus 8 Pro
I'm looking for the best invisible screen (film) protector

Maybe my options are the Ultimate shield and Skinomi, any opinions about which one is better?
Ultimate is better than skinomi imo except they updated it. Iqshield is probably the same as the ultimate one but they have a screen friendly protector and a full screen one whereas ultimate has only the full screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Javi22

bigup7

Apr 16, 2010
Fitted an ultimate shield plastic screen protector on my 2 XL yesterday.

Fit is great, I’m just waiting for the last few bubbles to disappear but looks really good. Works fine with a spigen slim armour (the one with kick stand)

I put the rear protector on one aswell for the time being but have ordered a Dbrand as well.

This is my second pixel 2 XL and first time around I used a Whitestone Dome which was great but just too much money imo.

Reactions: poontab

Mikulec

Oct 19, 2007
Sereď
Ultimate is better than skinomi imo except they updated it. Iqshield is probably the same as the ultimate one but they have a screen friendly protector and a full screen one whereas ultimate has only the full screen.

Fitted an ultimate shield plastic screen protector on my 2 XL yesterday.

Fit is great, I’m just waiting for the last few bubbles to disappear but looks really good. Works fine with a spigen slim armour (the one with kick stand)

I put the rear protector on one aswell for the time being but have ordered a Dbrand as well.

This is my second pixel 2 XL and first time around I used a Whitestone Dome which was great but just too much money imo.

How is the feel of the screen protector, last time I had plastic screen protector (couple years back), fingers were not easily gliding on the screen, it felt "rubbery"..

arvylas

Mar 14, 2012
Athens!!
OnePlus 8 Pro
How is the feel of the screen protector, last time I had plastic screen protector (couple years back), fingers were not easily gliding on the screen, it felt "rubbery"..
Feel is surprisingly good for a pet. Obviously not as good as bare screen but I had cheap glasses worse than the pet. The only downside is that it's not as easy to clean as glass

Reactions: Mikulec

EeZeEpEe

Aug 13, 2010
Tampa, FL
www.twitter.com
You could still have something in your pockets harder than the glass that can scratch the screen. Over one year, no screen protector, no scratches here.
Happy,

3 weeks and also two mini scratches.....Thx google.
I never put my phone with keys, nothing. Alone in a closed pocket (in my coat)

Go rhinoshield tempered glass.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts