List of Google Pixel 2 XL Screen Protectors

Search This thread

Will008

May 8, 2014
Did anyone try this tempered glass screen protector from leditbe?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181227-075320.jpg
    Screenshot_20181227-075320.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 623

Le_Combattant

Nov 27, 2018
Meaux
I received my TG from Rhinoshield.

Fit perfectly with the screen. It's slightly curved. A little rainbow effect at the middle but only visible with direct light on the screen.
Reponse still good.

EeZeEpEe

Aug 13, 2010
Tampa, FL
www.twitter.com
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Right i've had enough of my current screen protector the rainbow effect in the middle is just getting bigger!!

Any recommendations? I'm from the UK
Don't use one. I haven't since I gave a couple a try back in October or November of 2017 and they just don't fit well unless you go with the expensive dome ones. I'm not will to pay for that and my screen has no major scratches. Just very minimal micro ones that aren't noticeable at all with the screen on. They're even barely noticeable with the screen off.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: JimSmith94

Bettz

Don't use one. I haven't since I gave a couple a try back in October or November of 2017 and they just don't fit well unless you go with the expensive dome ones. I'm not will to pay for that and my screen has no major scratches. Just very minimal micro ones that aren't noticeable at all with the screen on. They're even barely noticeable with the screen off.

I wouldn't dare risk it with no screen protector on as chances are something would happen to me.

The phones great its just such a shame nobody's made a decent screen protector

EeZeEpEe

Aug 13, 2010
Tampa, FL
www.twitter.com
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I wouldn't dare risk it with no screen protector on as chances are something would happen to me.

The phones great its just such a shame nobody's made a decent screen protector
If you take care of your phone (keep it in a pocket by itself, never or hardly ever drop it, got a decent case on) you'll be fine. If you're clumsy or prone to break things, then okay get a screen protector.

Reactions: JimSmith94

Will008

May 8, 2014
Did anyone try this tempered glass screen protector from leditbe?
@Bettz try this one, I had your problem with those edge only adhesive then I got this one. It is slightly narrower than the screen cause it doesn't go to the rounded edges but it's pretty good, hardly notice it and it's glass without any rainbow or weird ****.

I also learned this trick where if you get bubbles at the edges use cooking oil and it will disappear, worked on all tempered glass screen protectors so far.

Top Liked Posts