• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

List of HTC Evo 3d stereoscopic 3D Games and Apps

Search This thread

asmdz

Aug 11, 2011
Hello since i cant find a thread with stereoscopic 3D games and apps for the HTC Evo 3D ive decided to make one.

Android Market stereoscopic 3D games:
Aftermath XHD
Angry Bots 3D
Balloon Gunner 3D
Denki Blocks! Deluxe XHD
Ground Effect Pro XHD
Gun Bros(They didnt say it on the app page but i have the game and i can play it in 3D)
Juggle XHD
Mixt XHD
Speedx 3D(Note: Only the paid version have support for Stereoscopic 3D)
Spirit XHD
Tilestorm XHD

Android Market stereoscopic 3D apps:
Lightning Bolt 3D Demo
Phereo 3D
Twin Pic 3D
VR Hologram

Gameloft stereoscopic 3D games:
Note: Gameloft games can only be purchased if your carrier is supported by them.
Asphalt 6: Adrenaline 3D
Assassin's Creed - Altaïr's Chronicles 3D
Dungeon Hunter II 3D
GT Racing: Motor Academy 3D
Let's Golf! 2 3D
N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance 3D
N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance 2 3D
Shadow Guardian 3D
Spider-Man: Total Mayhem 3D

If you know any stereoscopic 3D games or apps please post them in a reply here or send me a pm.

Last edited:

asmdz

Aug 11, 2011
@demo27vol1 ty for pointing out the spelling mistake :)

I just downloaded gun bros... No 3D option

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App

There was no 3d option when i downloaded the game either but it was enabled on my phone and i could see the characters popping out of the screen.

btw am i allowed to upload .apk files and share the link here if they are free(So you could see if the version i have installed enables 3d on your phones)?

Last edited:

janvk

Apr 2, 2009
Sint Maartensdijk
I've tryed to download the GT Racing Driving Academy 3D & Asphalt 6 3D but when going through the process of payment is us KPN as carrier and then set up phone as HTC -> Evo 3D (payment through paypal) but then i get the message that it this game isn't available for my phone yet .

Weird thing is a little below that page it gives some alternative games suitable for my phone and there it says : asphalt 6 3d & GT racing driving academy.

So is it because my carrier is KPN or did everybody get this message ?

I made an account and when i select KPn and i can't find any phone manufacturers or types. When i choose vodafone i doe get a list of manufacturers and types, bur don't know how this affects my purchase ?

Does anybody know that ?
I will send them a email also.

Top Liked Posts