List of TLINK versions availables

Search This thread

Instadiegus

Dec 24, 2021
Hello!

I'm a new user of a ONWICE T10 Android Head Unit and tester of a lot of versions of TLINK APK, specially for CarPlay.
After begging a lot I get a possible latest version of that app but still doesnt works decently.
I dont know if it really is the latest version and my seller doesnt answer me anymore so i started that post to create a list with all versions and licenses to test with all people in the forum

So, there is my version

TLINK 1.7.7
License type: Wireless CarPlay + Wired Android Auto
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11VTFQ3-0Fe82vYjk6fO5WoBBMLlh6IWE/view?usp=sharing

If anyone have other version or a WIRED CarPlay license, please share (specially wired CarPlay) and i will put into the list.

Thank you all!

Last edited:
Reactions: [email protected]

GekkoDtf

Dec 6, 2010
Hello!

I'm a new user of a ONWICE T10 Android Head Unit and tester of a lot of versions of TLINK APK, specially for CarPlay.
After begging a lot I get a possible latest version of that app but still doesnt works decently.
I dont know if it really is the latest version and my seller doesnt answer me anymore so i started that post to create a list with all versions and licenses to test with all people in the forum

So, there is my version

TLINK 1.7.7
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11VTFQ3-0Fe82vYjk6fO5WoBBMLlh6IWE/view?usp=sharing

If anyone have other version or a WIRED CarPlay license, please share (specially wired CarPlay) and i will put into the list.

Thank you all!
Hi, i got the 1.7.7 from my dealer aswell, but i have seen that version 1.8.8 is out, just havent found a DL page for it yet

Best regards

CyberSwede

Jan 10, 2022
I got hold of a new firmware from my seller dated 2022-01-12 and in the description in Chinese does it say:
Autor:LXW

9:48 2022/01/12

Notice:

镜像更新:

1、支持iPhone usb网络共享

2、支持多应用同时录音

Which in English means:

Autor: LXW
9:48 2022/01/12
Notice:
Mirror update:
1. Support iPhone usb network sharing
2. Support multi-application recording at the same time

So could be worth a try. Here is the link to the firmware.

NOTICE! The firmware is made for TS10 UIS7862 models!

Last edited:

Jun 25, 2010
I found out some updated APKs in the 4pda forum, I'm sharing here if someone else needs it.

I'm currently using v3.9.20 included on this .rar file

Beware this is for dingwei vendor, if you have another vendor and install this one you will get a mismatch channel error.

Attachments

• Tlink dingwei.rar
    43.6 MB · Views: 772

Instadiegus

Dec 24, 2021
I found out some updated APKs in the 4pda forum, I'm sharing here if someone else needs it.

I'm currently using v3.9.20 included on this .rar file

Beware this is for dingwei vendor, if you have another vendor and install this one you will get a mismatch channel error.
That is Tlink or Zlink?

Jun 25, 2010
I think latets TLINK version is 1.8.8
When you open your app it show TLINK?
As someone said before, i think that is a mix of both apps.
I will try asap (my TLINK is dingwei version)

well, It does shows up as Tlink:

1644321278230.jpeg

1644321261799.jpeg

but the interface indeed looks like Zlink, it might be a mixed version like you suggested...

Last edited:

M_salman_samasama

Feb 8, 2022
Thanks for the 1.8.8 link. My latest update only gave me 1.8.3

In any case, anybody has any idea how to change the display scaling in T-Link? Since I am using a 720P display, I'd prefer to have a split view (one panel showing the clock, one panel showing the maps/music player), compared to the very large single view that T-Link is defaulting right now.

Note that I CAN use the split view using Headunit Reloaded, but for some reason I can't get it to work properly using wireless. With T-link, I can use Android Auto via bluetooth.

Jun 25, 2010
Note that I CAN use the split view using Headunit Reloaded

HeadUnit Reload allows it because you can change the resolution / pixels per inch on its settings thus tricking Android Auto into thinking you have a bigger/ higher resolution display.

I don't think Tlink supports that.

But if you do manage to do that, please let us know. I'm also interested

Kurtus661

Feb 20, 2022
this should be the 1.8.8 you mentioned, feel free to try out as well
Huge thanks for uploading this 3608! Worked perfect to get my topway ts10 unit updated from 1.6.9. This version is near perfect in cmparison as my google assistant was broken......breathed new life into my radio and I couldn't be happier thanks to you!!! 😊

Reactions: 3608

Saeedsubi7

Mar 4, 2022
Hello, im new Tlink user, i have one issue that when someone sends me a whatsapp message, there is no notification sound, is it a known issue? Thanks

Apr 19, 2022
Hi ... I'm new on this

Would I need an activation number or something after installing the upgrade sent by 3608????

Kurtus661

Feb 20, 2022
I didn't have to with mine, it was already activated and I just installed this version on top of it with no issues. Worked right away and was still activated. V1.8.8 Still works great too for the most part compared to version 1.6.9

Apr 19, 2022
I didn't have to with mine, it was already activated and I just installed this version on top of it with no issues. Worked right away and was still activated. V1.8.8 Still works great too for the most part compared to version 1.6.9

I just installed the V1.8.8 in just a matter of 2 mins. However, the connectivity remains almost the same... it's take a while to connect the stereo with the CarPlay. Well, I do need to test for a while.

Do you know the changes introduced with the new version?

sky992k

Dec 21, 2007
Hello!

So, there is my version

TLINK 1.7.7

Thank you all!
The link not working for download

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!

So, there is my version

TLINK 1.7.7

Thank you all!
    I think latets TLINK version is 1.8.8

Huge thanks for uploading this 3608! Worked perfect to get my topway ts10 unit updated from 1.6.9. This version is near perfect in cmparison as my google assistant was broken......breathed new life into my radio and I couldn't be happier thanks to you!!! 😊
    Glad I could help 😁