List of TLINK versions availables

Search This thread

MWatson75

Aug 26, 2022
Did anyone ever figure this out? I have recently set up my T10 head unit with TLink, and every version I try of the APK only seems to work with wireless CarPlay and android auto, not wired CarPlay. If anyone has a solution, that would be great. I have tried talking to the seller of the head unit on aliexpress but they haven’t really been helpful

AusShadoX

May 31, 2015
So end of the day, anyone manage to get this activated?

I just installed a new headunit (android 10) into the work vehicle that came with TLink and its absolutely flawless. I'd love to get it to work on my other cars android HU (but being little older im not sure it'd work right)

Is there any way i can pull the activation code or details from that HU and try them on my other car? Are they visible somewhere in the app or do i need to copy something from its data folder?

Radios brand new so worth checking to see what versions on it too

Ibocan1981

Sep 5, 2022
Hallo ich bin hier ganz neu un zwar ich brauch eure hilfe ich hab breit alle Versionen af mein gerät installiert aber ich brache ein activation code wie mache ich das oder kann ich irgend wie bekommen

Attachments

• E65CC216-4B09-482B-99B8-9B2EAA6A4578.jpeg
    E65CC216-4B09-482B-99B8-9B2EAA6A4578.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 154
  • D75538CF-C932-4C15-B0EE-EC753F8D6A21.jpeg
    D75538CF-C932-4C15-B0EE-EC753F8D6A21.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 154

murillocoutinho

Nov 16, 2012
Bom dia, jbutterfill por onde solicito o envio do arquivo? Tive problemas na minha perdiia e multiformatos, vários aplicativos que vinham instalados, estou conseguindo conseguir-los (tlink, Androits gps, igo, etc).
Desde já agradeço.

NicholasMarzio

Jan 26, 2014
Cape Town
Here is the version of the TLink APK that came with my headunit which reports in app as version 3.8.12. This is for wired carplay and androidauto.

Edit: so the version I uploaded is the older version. I tried the zlink app from zjinnova but got the channel mismatch error and can’t get back to 3.8.12 but install 3.7.5, lost my license for CarPlay as well… contacted my supplier for the unit. Will update here….

Edit 2: So I removed all versions of TLink and ZLink from my headunit and then installed the version that I have uploaded below, that seems to have added AA/CP back onto my unit and all is work however on the older version. So the question is now how do we upgrade the version without breaking AA/CP.

Will make a new post below asking for suggestions.

Attachments

• zlink-la-dingwei_tx-release-v3.5.52_jg.apk
    6.4 MB · Views: 248
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-09-10 at 7.40.42 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-09-10 at 7.40.42 PM.jpeg
    201 KB · Views: 122
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-09-10 at 7.40.41 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-09-10 at 7.40.41 PM.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

Jerry993pl

Sep 16, 2022

lmmcloudnet

Sep 20, 2022
Hello!

I'm a new user of a ONWICE T10 Android Head Unit and tester of a lot of versions of TLINK APK, specially for CarPlay.
After begging a lot I get a possible latest version of that app but still doesnt works decently.
I dont know if it really is the latest version and my seller doesnt answer me anymore so i started that post to create a list with all versions and licenses to test with all people in the forum

So, there is my version

TLINK 1.7.7
License type: Wireless CarPlay + Wired Android Auto
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11VTFQ3-0Fe82vYjk6fO5WoBBMLlh6IWE/view?usp=sharing

If anyone have other version or a WIRED CarPlay license, please share (specially wired CarPlay) and i will put into the list.

Thank you all!
Edit:
-Added license type
-Fixed some typos
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bnZPLTDkccPzTgbQ9K7XzelaLK1bcstq/view?usp=drivesdk

Version: 1.8.9 (got it from Eonon Support.)
License type: Wired/Wireless CarPlay & Android Auto

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think latets TLINK version is 1.8.8

this should be the 1.8.8 you mentioned, feel free to try out as well
    Hello!

I'm a new user of a ONWICE T10 Android Head Unit and tester of a lot of versions of TLINK APK, specially for CarPlay.
    After begging a lot I get a possible latest version of that app but still doesnt works decently.
    I dont know if it really is the latest version and my seller doesnt answer me anymore so i started that post to create a list with all versions and licenses to test with all people in the forum

So, there is my version

TLINK 1.7.7
    License type: Wireless CarPlay + Wired Android Auto
    Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11VTFQ3-0Fe82vYjk6fO5WoBBMLlh6IWE/view?usp=sharing

If anyone have other version or a WIRED CarPlay license, please share (specially wired CarPlay) and i will put into the list.

Thank you all!
    this should be the 1.8.8 you mentioned, feel free to try out as well
    Huge thanks for uploading this 3608! Worked perfect to get my topway ts10 unit updated from 1.6.9. This version is near perfect in cmparison as my google assistant was broken......breathed new life into my radio and I couldn't be happier thanks to you!!! 😊
    Huge thanks for uploading this 3608! Worked perfect to get my topway ts10 unit updated from 1.6.9. This version is near perfect in cmparison as my google assistant was broken......breathed new life into my radio and I couldn't be happier thanks to you!!! 😊
    Glad I could help 😁
    Hello, im new Tlink user, i have one issue that when someone sends me a whatsapp message, there is no notification sound, is it a known issue? Thanks