List of TLINK versions availables

Search This thread

darkvoid

Aug 3, 2006
zlink5-dingwei-release-v5.3.4-bd485bf2_jg

Update details, translated from Chinese:
1. Solve the problem of error reporting during zlink operation
2. Solve the problem of no sound during the carplay call
3. Optimize the problem of slow wireless connection and connection failure raised by customers
4. Modify the problem in the attached excel form

Attachments

• zlink5-dingwei-release-v5.3.4-bd485bf2_jg.apk
    16.5 MB · Views: 1,442

darkvoid

Aug 3, 2006
ZLink is a wrapper around TLINK itself, it packs a separate TLINK APK inside and unpacks this when starting to execute the original TLINK packaged inside it.

Why this is done is unclear. But in my opinion if your device runs TLINK just fine, its the best option as its more lightweight.

ZLink is a wrapper around TLINK itself, it packs a separate TLINK APK inside and unpacks this when starting to execute the original TLINK packaged inside it.

Why this is done is unclear. But in my opinion if your device runs TLINK just fine, its the best option as its more lightweight.
Zlink5 also includes phone mirror functionality as well. Which I feel of not much useful functionality as well.
Recently with zlink5 my head unit started supporting wireless AA as well.
I'll give a try with tlink_tw as well and let know on forum

mustafa1300

Aug 5, 2011

3. Optimize the problem of slow wireless connection and connection failure raised by customers

hello can you help me I bought srnubi s10. I updated the software with the TS10_format file. and the built-in tlink5 was deleted. After reinstalling it gave a license error. How can i activate it

Attachments

• 6D3CCE80-FC10-42F8-B0A1-B9C7EC693507.jpeg
    6D3CCE80-FC10-42F8-B0A1-B9C7EC693507.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 218
  • 52821496-EA90-4B56-82C0-240FE5553EDB.png
    52821496-EA90-4B56-82C0-240FE5553EDB.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 219
  • 33EC6CE5-999D-4CD7-843C-736B43F1A3AA.jpeg
    33EC6CE5-999D-4CD7-843C-736B43F1A3AA.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 221
Zlink5 also includes phone mirror functionality as well. Which I feel of not much useful functionality as well.
Recently with zlink5 my head unit started supporting wireless AA as well.
I'll give a try with tlink_tw as well and let know on forum
I have strange "sd_carplay_error" issue with the TLINK_dw_2.0.17_20221121103546 version but the zlink5-dingwei-release-v5.3.4-bd485bf2_jg version works.
AA wireless also works just fine.
@darkvoid the mod for display resolution and DPI doesn't work with the zlink5 version though.
I'll keep digging

ispanicorc

Sep 23, 2022
Bonasera ho un autoradio ts10 con applicazione t link android auto wireless ho problemi di disconnessione bluetooth in pratica mentre sto ascoltando musica mi esce la scritta bt disconnesso come telefono uso un oneplus nord 2 5g

Mazda6android

Dec 10, 2022
Hey everyone, I have an sp9, android version 8.1. I purchased the car from a Chinese couple, and wanted to see if I could get rid of some of the Chinese features so I did a factory reset and lost all the handy apps including Tlink😩 can anyone point me in the right direction to get it back?

Cheers

I looked at the proxyapplication code and now makes sense what do you mean. the mystery is i couldnt locate from where its loading the tlink apk file

darkvoid

Aug 3, 2006
I looked at the proxyapplication code and now makes sense what do you mean. the mystery is i couldnt locate from where its loading the tlink apk file
Its in the assets folder, under a rather obfuscated name. It extracts it to a temporary folder and launches it as a separate application. The file itself is not a straight APK, but rather XOR'd data which is extracted.

darixtorento1

Apr 20, 2015
Hello!

I'm a new user of a ONWICE T10 Android Head Unit and tester of a lot of versions of TLINK APK, specially for CarPlay.
After begging a lot I get a possible latest version of that app but still doesnt works decently.
I dont know if it really is the latest version and my seller doesnt answer me anymore so i started that post to create a list with all versions and licenses to test with all people in the forum

So, there is my version

TLINK 1.7.7
License type: Wireless CarPlay + Wired Android Auto
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11VTFQ3-0Fe82vYjk6fO5WoBBMLlh6IWE/view?usp=sharing

If anyone have other version or a WIRED CarPlay license, please share (specially wired CarPlay) and i will put into the list.

Thank you all!

After installation nothing happens
I can open the file but android auto does not connect

My original apk, which is link v2.0 works good but I want to try this one.

What can I do? Why doesnt it work?

Nov 5, 2018
I tried to install Zlink in my unit (it came with Tlink).
Zlink asks me an activation code. (Tlink never asked it for me, it came activated).

How to activate Zlink?

darixtorento1

Apr 20, 2015
After installation nothing happens
I can open the file but android auto does not connect

My original apk, which is link v2.0 works good but I want to try this one.

What can I do? Why doesnt it work?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Correct, TLINK_dw_2.0.17 is the latest I've been able to find.

As usual, if I come across a newer version of either TLINK, ZLINK or TLINK_5 and I'll share it here after scanning it on virustotal.com.
    Can anyone confirm that TLINK_dw_2.0.17_20221121103546 is the current version of the original TLink as of January 9th 2023?
    It's not dependent on the tlink version. It depends whether the phone you have supports it and the resolution of the Android player
    Its actually not dependent on resolution or the APK or Tlink its a server side switch. If you don't have it yet it's because they are rolling it out VERY slowly. I also don't have it.
    Its actually not dependent on resolution or the APK or Tlink its a server side switch. If you don't have it yet it's because they are rolling it out VERY slowly. I also don't have it.
    Coolwalk UI is a server side switch, if you have Android Auto Beta you might get it earlier.

However, even if you have it, if the unit reports as a rotary dial unit (which I believe TLINK does), you will *not* get the Coolwalk UI.

One way to trick it, is to install Headunit Reloaded on your Android phone and ensure Rotary controls are disabled in the settings. Now connect to your phone itself using "Self Mode", you should get the Coolwak UI.
    If after that you connect to TLINK, you will keep getting the CoolwalkUI, until you reboot your phone.

I haven't tested the above lately, so I'm not sure if Google fixed it. I'll run a test when next in the car to see if it goes Coolwalk UI on TLINK directly.
    Hi! thank you for your answer. How did you install headunit reloaded? just downloading it form the car? Anything that I should know about? Thank you for your help!
    I downloaded with pc then I installed on headunit and working fine. I use v5.2 and you can find tutorial videos on YouTube you have to do some changes on your phone. The true I think is much better if you use the apps on the headunit not android auto or apple car. For example I use Spotify or YouTube or waze or Google maps and I installed all to the headunit and I give WiFi hotspot from my phone and that's it.

Correct, TLINK_dw_2.0.17 is the latest I've been able to find.

As usual, if I come across a newer version of either TLINK, ZLINK or TLINK_5 and I'll share it here after scanning it on virustotal.com.
    Its in the assets folder, under a rather obfuscated name. It extracts it to a temporary folder and launches it as a separate application. The file itself is not a straight APK, but rather XOR'd data which is extracted.
    this should be the 1.8.8 you mentioned, feel free to try out as well
    Huge thanks for uploading this 3608! Worked perfect to get my topway ts10 unit updated from 1.6.9. This version is near perfect in cmparison as my google assistant was broken......breathed new life into my radio and I couldn't be happier thanks to you!!! 😊