List of TLINK versions availables

Search This thread

sky992k

Dec 21, 2007
Hello!

I'm a new user of a ONWICE T10 Android Head Unit and tester of a lot of versions of TLINK APK, specially for CarPlay.
After begging a lot I get a possible latest version of that app but still doesnt works decently.
I dont know if it really is the latest version and my seller doesnt answer me anymore so i started that post to create a list with all versions and licenses to test with all people in the forum

So, there is my version

TLINK 1.7.7
License type: Wireless CarPlay + Wired Android Auto
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11VTFQ3-0Fe82vYjk6fO5WoBBMLlh6IWE/view?usp=sharing

If anyone have other version or a WIRED CarPlay license, please share (specially wired CarPlay) and i will put into the list.

Thank you all!
Not working the link download

jeffjamaica

Apr 29, 2022
Hello, I am new to this android head unit and recently installed one. I loaded the Tlink app version 1.8.8 however I am seeing an error on screen and no activation barcode? Can anyone help and point me in the right direction?

Attachments

• IMG_2084.jpg
    IMG_2084.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,900
  • IMG_2085.jpg
    IMG_2085.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1,891

Sheraz2197

Jun 15, 2022
Does anyone have the Latest TLink Version APK? i plan on uninstalling mine and installing it again. For some reason my TLink got disabled and it's not showing in my HU anymore. I can only find it in settings and it says Disabled.

Anyone?

Angel-palacios22

Jun 15, 2022
hola buenas tardes, tengo un problema con el tlink version 3.9.20 me pide un codigo de activacion pero no se cual sea o de donde lo tenga que sacar , me podrian apoyar porfa

Mod translation via GT: hello good afternoon, I have a problem with the tlink version 3.9.20 it asks me for an activation code but I don't know what it is or where I have to get it from, could you please support me

Last edited by a moderator:

buhsnarf

Mar 5, 2011
I think the one above 1.9.5 is the latest I've seen. Has anyone tried this yet?

I've got 1.8.8 at the moment and that works well so far for Android Auto wireless, even though it says it doesn't support it.

My only bug bears are that for some reason when it connects it minimises the app so it goes back to the launcher screen so I have to relaunch t link again and then it's straight back in to AA screen.

And lastly it seems to think my HU is in 480p mode as I can't get the split screen 720p view which is frustrating.

Any ideas on either of these?

zvangi

Jun 23, 2022
Thank you for sharing this.

This will fix vertical car multimedia users aspect ratio problem. Solved my tesla screen on 2012 chevrolet cruze. Android auto fits to screen perfectly. Anyone using tesla screen (vertical screen) with tlink installed install this and you are set. Registered just to thank you.

Mrebai

Mar 11, 2021
Hello I found this version somebody can try it and give feedback
Capture.JPG

Attachments

• TLINK 3.7.5.30705..apk
    8.7 MB · Views: 3,926

Dogger12

Jun 30, 2022
Hi All, new to the android radio world as well. Got myself one of these: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001599609791.html

I will check what version of TLink I have. But do the new version allow to adjust the Resolution at which CarPlay is displayed? CarPlay seems to be displaying at a lot lower resolution then the rest of the unit, it does not seem to be taking advantage of the screen.

Kind of sucks because the whole point of me upgrading to Android Head Unit was the larger screen and resolution. I am coming form 800x400. So for sure this should be able to fit more of CarPlay.

A_J97

Oct 21, 2016
So I just bought an Android Head Units that comes with a Tlink but I noticed that it only have Apple Carplay. I checked other videos and saw that they have Apple car play and Android Auto for their t link. It doesn't matter what version I installed, I could only get carplay on my unit

Anyone know how I can get tlink ( license?) for android auto?

First PIC : my unit
Second PIC : some random YouTube video.

Attachments

• 20220708_235414.jpg
    20220708_235414.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 479
  • Screenshot_20220708-235510_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-235510_YouTube.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 482

GooseFetus

Jul 9, 2022
I'm on 1.8.8 does anyone have issues where it will connect, but then shoot back to home screen. I then have to click Tlink app again for it to display.

Frankemf

Jul 15, 2022
Hello everyone! I'm new at the forum and also new using an android radio unit.
I've been trying to get Android Auto to work wirelessly on my unit but had no luck. Right now I'm using Head Unit Reloaded but it only works connected via usb cable or via hotspot and I want to connect by Bluetooth only.
I downloaded both versions of Tlink listed above and neither of them works, both show ERR: sd_carplay no run. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? I also tried with z link but had no luck.
The only info I've found on my unit is:
- quad core T507
- MCU version T5Q.5.1

I will appreciate your kind support!

ikockaya

Jul 15, 2022

I just installed the V1.8.8 in just a matter of 2 mins. However, the connectivity remains almost the same... it's take a while to connect the stereo with the CarPlay. Well, I do need to test for a while.

Do you know the changes introduced with the new version?
Hi, Have you figured out your problem. I have a TopwayTS7 ad can't manage to connect to my iPhone. Best, Matt.

ikockaya

Jul 15, 2022
So I just bought an Android Head Units that comes with a Tlink but I noticed that it only have Apple Carplay. I checked other videos and saw that they have Apple car play and Android Auto for their t link. It doesn't matter what version I installed, I could only get carplay on my unit

Anyone know how I can get tlink ( license?) for android auto?

First PIC : my unit
Second PIC : some random YouTube video.
Hi, I am trying to get CarPlay in mine with no luck, is it possible to attach the apk your device have for Carplay. My unit is Topway TS7 with Android 11. Best Matt

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TLINK v2.0.18

Scanned with virustotal.com (result)
    Correct, TLINK_dw_2.0.17 is the latest I've been able to find.

As usual, if I come across a newer version of either TLINK, ZLINK or TLINK_5 and I'll share it here after scanning it on virustotal.com.
    ZLink is a wrapper around TLINK itself, it packs a separate TLINK APK inside and unpacks this when starting to execute the original TLINK packaged inside it.

Why this is done is unclear. But in my opinion if your device runs TLINK just fine, its the best option as its more lightweight.
    Hello!

I'm a new user of a ONWICE T10 Android Head Unit and tester of a lot of versions of TLINK APK, specially for CarPlay.
    After begging a lot I get a possible latest version of that app but still doesnt works decently.
    I dont know if it really is the latest version and my seller doesnt answer me anymore so i started that post to create a list with all versions and licenses to test with all people in the forum

So, there is my version

TLINK 1.7.7
    License type: Wireless CarPlay + Wired Android Auto
    Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11VTFQ3-0Fe82vYjk6fO5WoBBMLlh6IWE/view?usp=sharing

If anyone have other version or a WIRED CarPlay license, please share (specially wired CarPlay) and i will put into the list.

Thank you all!
    zlink5-dingwei-release-v5.3.4-bd485bf2_jg

Update details, translated from Chinese:
    1. Solve the problem of error reporting during zlink operation
    2. Solve the problem of no sound during the carplay call
    3. Optimize the problem of slow wireless connection and connection failure raised by customers
    4. Modify the problem in the attached excel form