Little feedback

Search This thread

nathan30

Sep 2, 2012
Avignon
Hi,

I have the chance to have one Realme X2 Pro in my hands. So here is a little feedback :)

About performance : the fluidity is pretty insane. Thanks to the 12Gb RAM I didn't notice any lag during use. The Antutu Benchmark score is also insane and one of the best.

Color OS is pretty cool, not as good as Android stock but the traductions (in french) are good. The battery allow me to last 2 days with a intensive usage (Snapchat, gaming, sms, spotify etc..)

If you have any questions, do not hesitate I'll try to answer them

EHQ5DwnX0AsgtMJ

EHQ5DA8XYAAUMtq

JohnDoe01

Oct 12, 2006
Cool tu travailles pour quel site ? Anyway back to English, were you able to get some information and android 10 availability, security updates schedule (can we expect a monthly update?), for how long we will get update /upgrade (the usual 3 to 4 years?)...
Hardware wise it seems cool, on the software side it seems to be another story... And launching an android 9 phone in 2019 October /November seems weird and a bit outdated...
Merci

nathan30

Sep 2, 2012
Avignon
Hello Nathan, i'm a eventually futur french user, and thank you for your feedback and my question is : the USB C is otg?

I'll have to check because I didn't have the dongle to test but I think it might have otg

Cool tu travailles pour quel site ? Anyway back to English, were you able to get some information and android 10 availability, security updates schedule (can we expect a monthly update?), for how long we will get update /upgrade (the usual 3 to 4 years?)...
Hardware wise it seems cool, on the software side it seems to be another story... And launching an android 9 phone in 2019 October /November seems weird and a bit outdated...
Merci

Le café du geek :)
For all of you questions, unfortunately I don't have the answers :/
Hardware is very cool and software also nice. Launching Android 9 seems normal for me as Google and oneplus are the only brand to deploy Android 10

Reactions: JohnDoe01

JohnDoe01

Oct 12, 2006
I'll have to check because I didn't have the dongle to test but I think it might have otg

Le café du geek :)
For all of you questions, unfortunately I don't have the answers :/
Hardware is very cool and software also nice. Launching Android 9 seems normal for me as Google and oneplus are the only brand to deploy Android 10

Thanks for your answers , I guess you will have to ask them as software is the major concern for people thinking about making the move to this relatively unknown brand (yeah I know that oneplus is family) .
Few other questions, India press (where it's already available) talks about bloatware being present, what type of extra software is aboard?
Also, I read your excellent article about screen refreshing rates issues (90 to 60 back and forth) about the oneplus 7, is the realme x2 pro having the same issue?
Merci et excellent dimanche !

nathan30

Sep 2, 2012
Avignon
Thanks for your answers , I guess you will have to ask them as software is the major concern for people thinking about making the move to this relatively unknown brand (yeah I know that oneplus is family) .
Few other questions, India press (where it's already available) talks about bloatware being present, what type of extra software is aboard?
Also, I read your excellent article about screen refreshing rates issues (90 to 60 back and forth) about the oneplus 7, is the realme x2 pro having the same issue?

I found that the boss of Realme said that they work on the specific version of ColorOS7 for Realme phone. No date for the moment :)
This is one of the coolest thing on the Realme, I didn't notice any bloatware. Excepted the default Google app (Vidéos, Photos, Duo etc..) but I was able to delete them all, except GMAIL.
For the screen refreshing dates issues, I didn't notice any lag as the OP7 for now :)

Zenzarahis

Feb 10, 2012
Is it iphone like or just regular motor drive?

*edit: it seems the og message was not quoted. I meant the vibration motor, the haptic engine.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

I have the chance to have one Realme X2 Pro in my hands. So here is a little feedback :)

About performance : the fluidity is pretty insane. Thanks to the 12Gb RAM I didn't notice any lag during use. The Antutu Benchmark score is also insane and one of the best.

Color OS is pretty cool, not as good as Android stock but the traductions (in french) are good. The battery allow me to last 2 days with a intensive usage (Snapchat, gaming, sms, spotify etc..)

If you have any questions, do not hesitate I'll try to answer them

EHQ5DwnX0AsgtMJ

EHQ5DA8XYAAUMtq
    Where did you buy it from?

I didn't bought it, Realme send it to me. I'm a writer for a French website about new technologies :)

@nathan30 Is there a screen recorder with audio recording in ColorOS like in Oneplus phones? :)

There is a screen recorder but after a try, my voice wasn't recorded ?
    How's speaker and camera quality?

Speaker is pretty loud, not a clear sound but enough for Youtube and Netflix. About the camera, in day light is pretty good, the AI recognize quickly the scene. BY night, there is a little bit of noise when you zoom on the image, but the global picture is really nice with color very close to real color
    Hey Nathan, la forme ? y a moyen de tester de foutre un autre launcher ? bien le bonjour d'un Nordiste ! ahaha let's do it in English for the sake of others : apparently, users with the Chinese version couldn't switch the default launcher to Nova permanently. Would you mind checking if you could do so ? Apologies if my question had already been answered in previous post.

Salut ;)

Yes, it is possible to switch for another default launcher, I succed with Nova :)

I found that the boss of Realme said that they work on the specific version of ColorOS7 for Realme phone. No date for the moment :)
    This is one of the coolest thing on the Realme, I didn't notice any bloatware. Excepted the default Google app (Vidéos, Photos, Duo etc..) but I was able to delete them all, except GMAIL.
    For the screen refreshing dates issues, I didn't notice any lag as the OP7 for now :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone