Question Little rom choice help

Search This thread
May 18, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
I used arrow because it was what was avaliable at the time, and had the most comprehensive guides and development.
crDroid seems to be a good option too. I'd try it, but I don't want to lose any data so I cant really be bothered.
I had dotOS on my Mi 9T (davinci) and it wasn't very stable nor versatile in my experience. I dont know if it is much better on X3 Pro, but I've chosen to simply avoid it.

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
my main priorities are looks and gaming

ArrowOS is not that good in this aspect.

ArrowOS is simple and fast, but lack of some stuff like customization.

Other ROMs may have more customization, but can't know if you would be satisfied or not. This is subjective.

If that ROM don't meet your need, switch to try other ROMs. (Backup your data before switching between ROMs)

Try and error.

Life is just like this.

Tahsin Can

Jan 3, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
I've used ArrowOS, DotOS, Xperience and crDroid. I didn't like DotOS and ArrowOS that much. Xperience is very good but lacks customization. I am currently using crDroid. I am very satisfied. If Xperince was like crDroid, I would undoubtedly use it. If you want customization definitely crDroid. If you don't need much customization, definitely Xperience. Good luck.

simc1978

Feb 28, 2010
How does Arrow compare to lineage? I've been quite happy with lineage on past devices and have a black Friday X3 pro arriving tomorrow.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey I recently purchased poco x3 pro and wanted to get rid of miui, can anyone suggest the some good roms to flash as I am a beginner, my main priorities are looks and gaming