• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Little x3 Hard Brick ??

Search This thread

nike1973

May 17, 2012
Little x3 Hard Brick ??
Hello, I have a bit x3 nfc global version, I had the bootloader unlocked, and I had rom xiaomi eu 12.0.7 android 10, download this version "surya_global_images_V12.0.1.0.RJGMIXM_20210602.0000.00_11.0_global" install through my flash and It gave me the error: "xbl error" computer when restarting no longer turns on anything, it does not recognize fastboot only recognizes when connecting to the pc: "Qualcomm Hs usb qloader 9008 (com 10)". Any solution? Thank you.

You will probably need to use EDL mode, but you will need permission to use this mode.
Only xiaomi repair centers and some developers have this authorization.
Or try here.(It's not free but it works)
The problem happened because you flashed an android 11 stock rom on a xiaomi EU android 10 rom. The safest procedure is to reflash the stock android 10 rom and then the stock android 11 rom.

Reactions: nike1973

nike1973

May 17, 2012
You will probably need to use EDL mode, but you will need permission to use this mode.
The problem happened because you flashed an android 11 stock rom on a xiaomi EU android 10 rom. The safest procedure is to reflash the stock android 10 rom and then the stock android 11 rom.
Hello, thank you very much for your help, base rom had 12.0.7 global rom, install 12.0.7 eu, update 12.0.8 eu ota.
The correct procedure would be:
Flash global rom 12.07 or 12.08?
Update android 11 with global base rom.

My mistake was not checking the antirollback?
Sorry so many questions .
Thank you.

Hello, thank you very much for your help, base rom had 12.0.7 global rom, install 12.0.7 eu, update 12.0.8 eu ota.

Thank you.
There is an error in my previous comment, because you say "rom xiaomi eu 12.0.7 android 10"when it is V12.0.7.0.QJGEUXM EEA rom because there are custom ROMs Xiaomi eu.
QJGEUXM=EEA
QJGMIXM=GLOBAL

My mistake was not checking the antirollback? Global to Global and Eea to Eea.

And now what are you going to do?

nike1973

May 17, 2012
There is an error in my previous comment, because you say "rom xiaomi eu 12.0.7 android 10"when it is V12.0.7.0.QJGEUXM EEA rom because there are custom ROMs Xiaomi eu.
QJGEUXM=EEA
QJGMIXM=GLOBAL

hello, my xiaomi has global firmware since the beginning, install rom eu 12.0.7 and update to 12.0.8 via ota, I wanted to sell it and needed to put it global firmware, I found the latest version 12.0.1 (android 11) and installed via miflash directly in fastboot mode, I did not know how to return to global, could you give me a minitutorial please.

About my little is complament dead, I am going to take him to the technical service, he told me a cost of 40 dollars to fix it with test point and my authorized account.

hello, my xiaomi has global firmware since the beginning, install rom eu 12.0.7 and update to 12.0.8 via ota, I wanted to sell it and needed to put it global firmware, I found the latest version 12.0.1 (android 11) and installed via miflash directly in fastboot mode, I did not know how to return to global, could you give me a minitutorial please.

About my little is complament dead, I am going to take him to the technical service, he told me a cost of 40 dollars to fix it with test point and my authorized account.
It is not a problem of anti rollback.
(12.08 set version=2 and 12.0.1 set version=2)

Did you use the latest MIflash ?

On which site did you download the rom ?

Did you selected clean all with Miflash? because by default clean all and lock is selected and this is the most common mistake.

Last edited:

nike1973

May 17, 2012
Hello, I used that version of myflash "MiFlash2020-3-14-0" and I used the version 12.0.1 android 11 global, I got an xbl error.

I do not know what is the reason for my mistake,
1111.jpg
Sin título.png

Hello, I used that version of myflash "MiFlash2020-3-14-0" and I used the version 12.0.1 android 11 global, I got an xbl error.

View attachment 5347323View attachment 5347325

I talking about first flash.
Dont care about version(i use the one)but you can download the lastest
You need to rename the folder without space and reduce the number of letters, for example "miui1206"
Use miflash

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you.
    QJGEUXM=EEA
    QJGMIXM=GLOBAL

It is not a problem of anti rollback.
    (12.08 set version=2 and 12.0.1 set version=2)

Did you use the latest MIflash ?

On which site did you download the rom ?

Did you selected clean all with Miflash? because by default clean all and lock is selected and this is the most common mistake.
    MiFlash2020-3-14-0 is totally outdated. Why don't you use the most recent one?

I talking about first flash.
    Dont care about version(i use the one)but you can download the lastest
    You need to rename the folder without space and reduce the number of letters, for example "miui1206"
    Use miflash