Live Demo Unit

Search This thread
Hello good evening group, I want to ask some questions and I need your help. I'm a user of the S line of this S4, but I've had other devices along my trajectory too. But as I am, I'm used to the usability of lines S, and this one from s6~s7.. I use everything syncing on samsung accouts and google account. Like Every end of the year on my birthday I upgrade. The samsung accouts and Google account makes everything more practical and easy. I recently made an exchange with I gave my s10 plus everything right+R$1,000 in an S20 plus. I've been using it normally in my day to day, more recently I went to update it through the samsung switch, because there was a firmware update available. But after this update I found out that it is live demo. When I bought it, the seller did not inform me that it was a live demo version, so far I used it normally on connection, 4g and etc... After this update, it goes up signal and recognizes the chip... but I can't make more calls or SMS... I went to the technical assistance and they explained to me that it was a live demo version and etc... I always used it with film on the front and back and a cape, I never noticed that he had written on the back much more discreet ``Live demo not for sale'' kkk. And now ?? Has anyone ever experienced this ? This is my only cell phone for work and etc..

3mel

Aug 23, 2012
London
contact the seller, tell them to give your old phone and money back or you'll go to the police.