Live Watches (SE LiveView)

Search This thread

360porcento

Dec 4, 2011

dcmodder

Oct 14, 2010
sharing

i know this is an old topic but i love my live view :) i get asked about it all the time. i've been working on a clock face that works with the default livewatch.png file and i thought i would share

preview:
livewatch.png

download

just place the file on your sd card and select /sdcard/livewatch.png (at the bottom) and you're all set.

if you have a request pertaining to my design let me know (pm) eg removing specific numbers/dots.

Reactions: S1R1N

tumpin

Mar 10, 2009
i know this is an old topic but i love my live view :) i get asked about it all the time. i've been working on a clock face that works with the default livewatch.png file and i thought i would share

preview:
livewatch.png

download

just place the file on your sd card and select /sdcard/livewatch.png (at the bottom) and you're all set.

if you have a request pertaining to my design let me know (pm) eg removing specific numbers/dots.

Its a great little device and hardly anyone knows about it. Also Im really surprised that Sony still update the Android app with their track record!

dreamwearl

Jan 20, 2011
O-Vlaanderen
Just got to know this device,

Some question for those who own one.

- Can it sync with multiple devices @once? (for ex: Phone & tablet ?)
- Does it haves the problems at this moment of loosing sync ?
- Does anybody know a European shop that sells them? (play.com is +/- 70€ )

How long does the battery works?
a week ? more/less ?

thx for the info.

Titicaca

Mar 19, 2010
Just got to know this device,

Some question for those who own one.

- Can it sync with multiple devices @once? (for ex: Phone & tablet ?)
- Does it haves the problems at this moment of loosing sync ?
- Does anybody know a European shop that sells them? (play.com is +/- 70€ )

How long does the battery works?
a week ? more/less ?

thx for the info.

one device at a time
no loss connection with newest firmware or use liveware charm plugin
not sure...but not worth more than 20€

Reactions: dreamwearl

xcalin

May 6, 2009
for me with the latest liveview and firmware on liveview watch the application it`s not working. When to expect a new version? even for money

whitest0rm

Jan 9, 2011
Essex
please can you make possible to create own thmes please? or put mine on so i can use it? thanks :) or even tell me how to put my theme in the app manually. thanks dude, :D

p.s. sorry for opening such an old thread :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EDIT, 05/15/11:

Note: You will only care about this app. if you own a Sony Ericsson LiveWatch device!

v1.2

* Now with several more, aesthetically pleasing watch faces and hands

* Upload your own png file as /sdcard/livewatch.png (girlfriend picture, pet, etc.) -- Beware! The LiveView device is very picky with encoding, color set, etc.

* Flashligt! (Why not?) Click the select button, then touch the top border.

attachment.php

EDIT, 04/27/11:

Make sure you download it from the market:
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.voilaweb.mobile.liveview.livewatches

I am going to talk about a plug-in I wrote for the Sony Ericsson LiveView.

However, if you guys wish to discuss development for that device or how to make it work better, this is also welcome because it is both intriguing and under-represented (and a bit maddening at times)

Anyway, I was flabbergasted when I realized that there isn't any straightforward "watch" plug-in for the LiveView so in a couple hours I figured out how to use the SDK and created one.

I am not releasing it yet and I will only make it available it there is interest for it and I get the appropriate permissions from the people whose art I have used for this proof of concept app.

By the way, more face and hands art would be welcome!

A few (terrible) screenshots:
    I guess, I will have to, yes :)
    Correct. As this point there is no way to replace the hands themselves.
    If you feel like sharing, I can add any decent design to the next release though :)
    Is there a way to make the time work without it being connected via bluetooth?
    sharing

preview:
    livewatch.png

download

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone