LiveView App in the Market!

Search This thread

DaHu4wA

Aug 9, 2010
Hey guys, just checked: theres an app called "liveview application" in the market ;-)

So launch shouldnt be too far away

Sent from my 2.1 X10i using XDA App

Pawnty

Sep 30, 2010
I'm definitely considering buying one, or at least asking for it for Xmas if I don't get around to buying it. I've kind of been wanting to get a watch anyways and this brilliant little device would be a nice watch and great for seeing what messages friends are sending to me while I'm working. :) I'm also an accessory whore so theres that as well. Why buy a fancy watch when I can get something that connects right to my phone and does much more than tell me the time :)

gooph

Jan 2, 2010
If it isn't astronomically priced I would consider getting one. Sony made an older bluetooth watch that is still available on ebay for a fairly high amount though.

I amuse myself with the thought of kids in school being able to check their text messages / social networks from their watch. I would have.

Alleniv

Mar 29, 2010
Can someone post the apk file here? I am not able to find it on the market! :(

Thaaannnkkkksss :)

sndytime

Oct 16, 2010

Attachments

• com.sonyericsson.extras.liveview.apk
    445.7 KB · Views: 2,479
  • com.sonyericsson.extras.liveware.apk
    239.2 KB · Views: 1,428
  • com.sportypalpro.apk
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,144
Reactions: LoRd D

Hawkysoft

Jul 21, 2010
Rotterdam
i think its actually hard to just grab ur phone and do ur things ;)

btw, if u would buy one, lemme know how long the x10 battery lives, im pritty sure its not longer than halve a day cuz of the bt...

antipaq

Apr 29, 2007
BCN
Yes, it's difficult to get the phone to a backpack when riding the motorcycle.:D
Tomorrow I get my Liveview :cool:. I also think I will have problems with the battery. I will explain.

NoTnERb

Oct 9, 2009
California
btw, if u would buy one, lemme know how long the x10 battery lives, im pritty sure its not longer than halve a day cuz of the bt...

I'm actually thinking of buying this one too. regarding battery life, right now I have my x10 connected to my mbw-150 and IS800 and so far my phone lasts a day, granted I only wear them when I go out which is like 6 or 7 hours a day.

sndytime

Oct 16, 2010
6 hours are the normal battery time for the liveview device!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

tylerstyle

Jul 26, 2009
6 hours battery life is putting it a little low. Got mine since Friday 19th and have been using it since.

The battery holds for about 14 hours with on and off (regular) usage.
But as with all new devices, you'll probably drain that thing dry in about 5-6 hours, since you will be fumbling it all the time.
But as time goes and you'll use it normally, you should see a days worth of usage from the thing.

What concerns me, personally is the stability of the Software.
I don't know, how much is the apps fault (fixable), or that of the device (I've read no mention of it being update-able).
I already wrote SE for a statement on the matter.

As it is now, the device regularly quits working.
It wont go further then showing you the watch (time and date).
Nothing else.
After turning it off and on again, it automatically connects again and works though (taking about 10 seconds and two button presses).

With that behavior it's quite unreliable for notifications (it's main purpose).

I hope, SE can somehow fix that.

MxCraft

Jul 16, 2009
Sainte Clotilde
Got mine from ldlc.com
work nice.

But I'm a little bit disapointed with my mw600 now. I don't understand why the LiveView can display my contact name and my music title and the mw600 not ....

anuganu1980

Jan 2, 2011
Dear All Thanks for the application
can anybody post the other 7 applications for live view since i dont have the android market in my x10 mini pro
apprecaite......

I'm actually thinking of buying this one too. regarding battery life, right now I have my x10 connected to my mbw-150 and IS800 and so far my phone lasts a day, granted I only wear them when I go out which is like 6 or 7 hours a day.

MBW-150????!! i have that watch and i couldnt make it work like should be, its there any apk like in WIMO for it to works???

Top Liked Posts