I'm sorry for being a noob again but what is OLV?
Can there be a rom for the LiveView in the coming years?
Is the LiveView open source?
+ can anyone provide me a detailed spec sheet of the LiveView... Like the processor and alll..
Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2
- OLV means: OpenLiveView wich is our project name (we have a custom android app that fully replaces sony's app)
- a rom is currently in developement as you can see within this post.
- the liveview itself is not opensource. our stuff however is.
- i cannot provide you a detailed spec sheet right now but will do it when i have some time digging out that info.
so.. now to what i want to post:
current snapshot of my firmware folder in attachments.
current binary of the firmware is also in the attachments. (for thoose who just want to try it without compiling and know what they do)
how to use the firmware folder:
(yes, i suck at english. digg through it or wait till i explain it on http://openliveview.com)
stuff that is on my todo:
- display timeout (aprox 5 minutes to implement it)
- bluetooth (need help)
- write access to the internal storage (need help)
- access to the current battery charge info (need help)
- basic menu system (i'm on it)
- stopwatch (i'm on it after the menu)
- digital clock (will do it after i did the stopwatch)
- other stuff