• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[LIVEWALLPAPER] ORIGINAL Livewallpapers.apk Nexus S

Search This thread

santiemanuel

Mar 16, 2010
Salta
New port. It's the LiveWallpapers.apk from Nexus S, the ORIGINAL. Very smooth and zero problems. Had to decompile and fix some lines.

Back up and Delete your original LiveWallpapers.apk Then Push to /system/app with the usual permissions. Enjoy.

Screenshot:

Link: Livewallpaper Nexus

APK attached if the Mediafire link fails. ;)

Attachments

• LiveWallpapers.apk
    1.6 MB · Views: 4,120

santiemanuel

Mar 16, 2010
Salta
update.zip signed (UNTESTED sorry).

For people that didnt installed the installable apk :p

Attachments

• update_signed.zip
    800 KB · Views: 490

tony81

Nov 28, 2007
Catania
hello, I need a clarification: I have to rename the file from NexusS.apk to com.android.nexuss.apk before installing it? I also noticed that the animation does not start where I touch the screen, but a little to the right.
thank's in advance

santiemanuel

Mar 16, 2010
Salta
hello, I need a clarification: I have to rename the file from NexusS.apk to com.android.nexuss.apk before installing it? I also noticed that the animation does not start where I touch the screen, but a little to the right.
thank's in advance

You dont, its just to allow you to install it without deleting the LiveWallpapers.apk from system/app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New port. It's the LiveWallpapers.apk from Nexus S, the ORIGINAL. Very smooth and zero problems. Had to decompile and fix some lines.

Back up and Delete your original LiveWallpapers.apk Then Push to /system/app with the usual permissions. Enjoy.

Screenshot:

Link: Livewallpaper Nexus

APK attached if the Mediafire link fails. ;)
    Thanks dude. :D

I made a standalone apk for the Nexus LWP alone.
    New version, manifest.xml fixed, optiPNG for images, cleaned classes.dex and deleted unnecesary files, renamed to com.android.nexuss . Just 642kb. Install and enjoy.
    Fixing. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Its renamed to com.android.nexuss, install and get only the Nexus LWP, the others are equal to stock.