LM-V500N The phone does not enter fastboot mode

Search This thread

figer

Apr 3, 2009
Near Warsaw
Samsung Galaxy S23
Neither the PWR- option and plugging in the USB cable work, nor the "adb reboot bootloader" command
Every time it restarts and loading system, of which I held VOL for a longer time, it entered Safe mode for me ...
Enable OEM unlock is ON
Anyone know what could be a hunch?
This phone has gone through with me a bit. I could have deleted something in it that is important for Fastboot?

1maaax

Mar 5, 2021
i have this issue too. i don't know what i'm missing. i've tried to flash kdz with partition dl, flash kdz with refurbish, ive tried to flash all the files in the v50backup, rawprogram, and still can't get recovery or fastboot

1maaax

Mar 5, 2021
hey, i found a fix that works for me. going to copy paste from what i wrote on other post. try to boot into qfil, flash engineering abl onto abl partition, and then reboot the phone and hold down volume down to boot into recovery. it should give you access to bootloader and you can get to recovery from there.

yeahman45

Dec 26, 2010
hey, i found a fix that works for me. going to copy paste from what i wrote on other post. try to boot into qfil, flash engineering abl onto abl partition, and then reboot the phone and hold down volume down to boot into recovery. it should give you access to bootloader and you can get to recovery from there.
what is enginerring abl?
I want to enter fastboot mode not recovery.