[LMAO]Sony Mobile Chat Service Messed up...BAD !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RohinZaraki

Sep 8, 2011
I was chatting with Sony Mobile's online support center...and just when I thought i could troll him by asking when our X8's are going to be getting an official ICS update (any fool would know that this is impossible)...instead this happened =.=...

attachment.php

Apparently Sony is hiring guys stupider than us...

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 3,226

RohinZaraki

Sep 8, 2011
and i kept repeating the words X8 and ICS and the dude kept going on and on about how the release date for official ICS is mid April...seriously Sony, what the **** ???

Reactions: scorpion 21

RohinZaraki

Sep 8, 2011
Ahhh ****...in my haste to post this i accidentally posted in the themes and apps sections !!!!!! Mods, if you can, could you please move this to General section ???? THNX

Abdullah1997

Nov 11, 2011
i also cahtted with sony and it said that xperia x8 is sceduled to update on 19th of april i was talking with "hayley" srry cant find screenshot atm

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

chatted*

Reactions: c2t2l4n

Vicky26

Feb 22, 2012
Has anyone tried to contact with Sony via facebook or something and show them this?I would really like to know their response...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OMG! All of my teeths fell out after seeing this!

Sent From My W8 Using XDA Premium
    I was chatting with Sony Mobile's online support center...and just when I thought i could troll him by asking when our X8's are going to be getting an official ICS update (any fool would know that this is impossible)...instead this happened =.=...

attachment.php

Apparently Sony is hiring guys stupider than us...
    lmfao, no wonder Sony is looosing profits, even us lot would do a 1000x better job
    it is just a question of time till sony goes down, with a management like that
    Maybe we can troll SE? Let's just say to them "You said there will be an update, give it to us!" or something like that, let's see what happen. And if they don't believe, give them the screenshot!

I like your sentence "the SE X8 was my 1st SE phone and it will be my last..."

Sent from my X8 using Tapatalk
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone