[LMV600AM] permanently locked (network)

Search This thread

fukko123

Nov 16, 2022
Hello guys! I recently bought LMV600AM(AT&T) from eBay and inserted wrong network unlock code. So the phone said that "this phone is permanently locked..." and network's dead!!!

Anyone knows how to fix it??
I tried lots of things, such as change rom, crossflash to T-mobile firmware.. but nothing solves this problem.

So, here's my questions.

1) Can "Bootloader unlock" process solve this network lock problem?

2) I contact to someone who says that he can solve this problem. He says that he has "engineer firmware(or development firmware)" - I think this is LG developer's stock rom maybe...-. Also, he says that "I will erase every partition, backup partitions by enginner firmware and just rewrite your IMEI, then problem will solve." Is that true? Is there a "engineer firmware" for LMV600AM?? if there, anybody please pass over to me??

3) I follow "https://www.hovatek.com/blog/fixing-this-phone-is-permanently-locked-on-lg-v60/" this solution, so now my phone is currently T-Mobile firmware(v30b) and my S/N is changed to other number. Still, network doesn't work. Fun thing is that when I boot the phone, it says "you have to unlock network by unlocked app". But when I go to mobile network menu and tap 'network unlock', it says "this phone is permanently unlocked and can use any carrier." And still network doesn't work. What's the problem??

rifay78

Feb 28, 2022
Lenovo Legion Duel
Hello guys! I recently bought LMV600AM(AT&T) from eBay and inserted wrong network unlock code. So the phone said that "this phone is permanently locked..." and network's dead!!!

I tried lots of things, such as change rom, crossflash to T-mobile firmware.. but nothing solves this problem.

So, here's my questions.

2) I contact to someone who says that he can solve this problem. He says that he has "engineer firmware(or development firmware)" - I think this is LG developer's stock rom maybe...-. Also, he says that "I will erase every partition, backup partitions by enginner firmware and just rewrite your IMEI, then problem will solve." Is that true? Is there a "engineer firmware" for LMV600AM?? if there, anybody please pass over to me??

3) I follow "https://www.hovatek.com/blog/fixing-this-phone-is-permanently-locked-on-lg-v60/" this solution, so now my phone is currently T-Mobile firmware(v30b) and my S/N is changed to other number. Still, network doesn't work. Fun thing is that when I boot the phone, it says "you have to unlock network by unlocked app". But when I go to mobile network menu and tap 'network unlock', it says "this phone is permanently unlocked and can use any carrier." And still network doesn't work. What's the problem
If you did not erase the flash ROM, follow these steps:
1- go to this link to backup lun 5
2_download V60 30c from this link
3- follow the steps in the first link to restore your rom again

Reactions: fukko123

fukko123

Nov 16, 2022
Thank you very very much!!!
what do you mean 'flash ROM'?? original ROM of my phone?

Reactions: rifay78

Saiful Aziz

Dec 17, 2015
i try this but no signal bar. if i restore modem_a & modem_b original phone signal bar work but phone locked. help me sir

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

So, here's my questions.

3) I follow "https://www.hovatek.com/blog/fixing-this-phone-is-permanently-locked-on-lg-v60/" this solution, so now my phone is currently T-Mobile firmware(v30b) and my S/N is changed to other number. Still, network doesn't work. Fun thing is that when I boot the phone, it says "you have to unlock network by unlocked app". But when I go to mobile network menu and tap 'network unlock', it says "this phone is permanently unlocked and can use any carrier." And still network doesn't work. What's the problem
    Thank you very very much!!!
    what do you mean 'flash ROM'?? original ROM of my phone?