LMV600AM Restore/Ugrade Guide

Search This thread

surgemanx

Jan 29, 2022
I came back to the thread to thank you for dumping the software. I don't usually come back to threads and thank people but your dump saved my dead V60. So thank you.
I agree,hooutoo's v60 dump helped me out of the 3g shutdown with AT&T on a U.S. Cellular V60.Still going strong!

rifay78

Feb 28, 2022
Hi
Need help please
I deleted my modmst 1, 2
And i haven't backup.
Please i need a backup for this files to fix imei number .

May 25, 2022
Hello, after I performed the download, it started successfully, but after booting, it repeatedly prompted that the system process was not responding, and also found that the wireless LAN could not be opened, and the display was unavailable. After mixing other regional systems, the wireless LAN was successfully opened, but the hidden menu could not be Open, if you see it, can you give me a hint, thanks

surgemanx

Jan 29, 2022
Hello, after I performed the download, it started successfully, but after booting, it repeatedly prompted that the system process was not responding, and also found that the wireless LAN could not be opened, and the display was unavailable. After mixing other regional systems, the wireless LAN was successfully opened, but the hidden menu could not be Open, if you see it, can you give me a hint, thanks
Give this a try,and see if the hidden menu works.Unzip this in to a folder,and install the apk.

Attachments

• HiddenMenu.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 5

krissrmx

Mar 23, 2015
Usa
This restore process is intended for the AT&T V60 (lmv600am) model and will WIPE your data so back it up if you want to keep it!

This process will restore the lmv600am to original factory state for the AT&T v60 v20q build (a11). I’ve dumped all the required partitions from a new replacement phone sent to me by LG. This process uses the Qfil utility and assumes you already have a working knowledge of Qfil and that you have already installed it on your Windows PC. If you don’t have that knowledge start reading. The internet is full of Qfil guides.

You can’t damage or fix your existing imei relevant partitions from this restore because they aren’t included in this download.

You are responsible for backing up your existing phone partitions. I’m not liable for you using my work product and you do so at your own risk. If you’re unsure of what you’re doing then read more about Qfil and what is does. Again, if you are a newby go slow. Taking your time will save you a lot of aggravation.

This process will not fix your erased or damage imei number problem. There are process out there but they are usually reserved for people with an expert level of knowledge on the subject.

This guide is for anyone who’s presently unable to boot or who just can’t access AT&T ota services and wishes to upgrade their lmv600am to a newer a11 build. I have only tried this when my phone was already on an Android 11 rom. That’s not to say it won’t work coming from a Android 10 rom but I haven’t tried it.

This process will not fix your erased or damage imei number problem.

Steps

1. Download “Lmv600am v20q Restore Partitions.7z” file from here and unzip. Remember the unzipped restore directory path.
  2. Plug your phone into PC with USB cable and put you phone in EDL (9008) mode. Again, there are guides on how to do this everywhere.
  3. Start Qfil and select the port of your phone’ connection. (See Windows device manager)
  4. Select the v60 firehose (.elf) which is included in the unzipped directory.
  5. Select storage type = ulf which is located at the bottom right of the Qfil dialog screen. I’m using Qfil 2.0.3.5 version.
  6. Next click on the “load XML” button and group select “rawprogram0” thru “rawprogram6” which are also in the unzipped directory, then hit OK. Next it will ask for the Patch0.xml file, hit cancel as we’re not patching anything.
  7. Wait a few seconds and then click on the “Download” button. Qfil will now resolve all the names of the partitions to be restore and then start the download process to the phone.​

When complete phone reboots as I recall.
Do you already have the Android 12 update, if you don't mind to share 🙂, just asking

Gods Son

Jun 23, 2012
This restore process is intended for the AT&T V60 (lmv600am) model and will WIPE your data so back it up if you want to keep it!

This process will restore the lmv600am to original factory state for the AT&T v60 v20q build (a11). I’ve dumped all the required partitions from a new replacement phone sent to me by LG. This process uses the Qfil utility and assumes you already have a working knowledge of Qfil and that you have already installed it on your Windows PC. If you don’t have that knowledge start reading. The internet is full of Qfil guides.

You can’t damage or fix your existing imei relevant partitions from this restore because they aren’t included in this download.

You are responsible for backing up your existing phone partitions. I’m not liable for you using my work product and you do so at your own risk. If you’re unsure of what you’re doing then read more about Qfil and what is does. Again, if you are a newby go slow. Taking your time will save you a lot of aggravation.

This process will not fix your erased or damage imei number problem. There are process out there but they are usually reserved for people with an expert level of knowledge on the subject.

This guide is for anyone who’s presently unable to boot or who just can’t access AT&T ota services and wishes to upgrade their lmv600am to a newer a11 build. I have only tried this when my phone was already on an Android 11 rom. That’s not to say it won’t work coming from a Android 10 rom but I haven’t tried it.

Steps

1. Download “Lmv600am v20q Restore Partitions.7z” file from here and unzip. Remember the unzipped restore directory path.
  2. Plug your phone into PC with USB cable and put you phone in EDL (9008) mode. Again, there are guides on how to do this everywhere.
  3. Start Qfil and select the port of your phone’ connection. (See Windows device manager)
  5. Select storage type = ulf which is located at the bottom right of the Qfil dialog screen. I’m using Qfil 2.0.3.5 version.
  6. Next click on the “load XML” button and group select “rawprogram0” thru “rawprogram6” which are also in the unzipped directory, then hit OK. Next it will ask for the Patch0.xml file, hit cancel as we’re not patching anything.
  7. Wait a few seconds and then click on the “Download” button. Qfil will now resolve all the names of the partitions to be restore and then start the download process to the phone.​

AT&T is always behind when it comes to updating their branded android phones like they don't care. The best thing anyone can do is to get an unlocked version that's not carrier branded or get at the least a T-Mobile branded android phone which is always better than AT&T.

dprast

May 29, 2015
if flashing has error on super.img/super.bin partition you need open back cover and remove your battery connector and put again then connect pin edl pin out plug in your usb cable . start flashing again..

Pashto96

May 21, 2019
My phone was stuck on the original software V600AM10H (Android 10) and attempting to update it would always result in an error. ATT said they could no longer flash in store and LG wanted me to send it in and pay for the repair. This was able to get me updated to V600AM20q and it appears that the phone is now receiving OTA updates again. My phone did not automatically reboot upon completing the download. QFIL showed a message saying that that the download was finished successfully. I left the phone for a while to make sure that nothing else would pop up and then soft-reset (vol- and power). It booted up to the ATT screen and looped through that screen several times before eventually getting to the sign-in screen.

Awesome work! Thank you for the guide.

dangtoi1993

Feb 26, 2016
LG V60 ThinQ
Ran this flash on my 20j, succes at the first time, but after boot the phone go straight to lockscreen without data lost (feel like an update, not a factory flash)

surgemanx

Jan 29, 2022
I'll be uploading a full LUNS copy of the AT&T 30a firmware for the V60 later this evening if anyone needs it?Keep checking back here or I'll start a new post for it.

Reactions: rifay78

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's a full 20q backup.I used it to crossflash my v60,and it works flawless.
    ah understood, so it is your backup after first setting done (may it had no any data).
    Sorry i didnot read clear.
    So i think i need factory reset after flash this to setting with my control :D
    I'll be uploading a full LUNS copy of the AT&T 30a firmware for the V60 later this evening if anyone needs it?Keep checking back here or I'll start a new post for it.

Steps

Dude.... you don't need to be at boot screen whatever that is. You need to put your phone in recovery mode. Hold -vol and pwr until phone start to boot..... then release. Immediately press/hold +vol to put phone in recovery mode. Then select fastory reset which will rebuild (reformat/wipe) userdata . There are lots of guides on how to put a v60 into recovery mode.

If you can't get into recovery then put phone into edl mode (9008), start gfil and load the eng abl img to both abl_a and abl_b. Then restart phone and put it into fastboot mode, again guides all over internet on how to get to fastboot mode. From there try "fastboot -w" command from cmd prompt using adb/fastboot tools. If that doesn't work it has to be done from recovery mode.

Be sure you have all the proper drivers. For example when going into fastboot mode you will mostly likey have to manually load the adb bootloader driver so fastboot commands can access you phone.
    I tried this,and it gives me a kernel panic error.But,I'm trying to use it to cross flash as well.lol.But,I wanted to thank the original poster of this.This has really come in handy!
    You're more than welcome. This will always take you back to a11 stock so long as you don't screw up the 6-8 partitions not included in this data set. These are primarily the ftm, modem type partitions which contain info specific to your phone, Imei, SN, etc.

I've have had to use it a couple of times myself, lol, just not lately as I'm on a13, first dp1, and now dp2.
    I came back to thank you, my V60 has been kernel panicked for 4 months and this fixed it!
    It's a full 20q backup.I used it to crossflash my v60,and it works flawless.
    ah understood, so it is your backup after first setting done (may it had no any data).
    Sorry i didnot read clear.
    So i think i need factory reset after flash this to setting with my control :D