LMV600AM Restore/Ugrade Guide

Search This thread

deegore

Oct 2, 2013
I followed the first post and now have Android 11. It did not wipe any of my data. I haven't been able to get into fastboot. Do I need to reflash the eng_bootloader to abl_a and abl_b?

Edit: I reflashed abl_a and b and got fastboot. I cannot get root back. I patched boot_a and b with the latest magisk, and my phone wouldn't boot past the att logo. I tried patching the boot files with an older version of magisk (22.1) and it booted but still no root.

Edit 2: I erased userdata with qfil and that gave me root back.

Last edited:

Tear here

Aug 6, 2022
This restore process is intended for the AT&T V60 (lmv600am) model and will WIPE your data so back it up if you want to keep it!

This process will restore the lmv600am to original factory state for the AT&T v60 v20q build (a11). I’ve dumped all the required partitions from a new replacement phone sent to me by LG. This process uses the Qfil utility and assumes you already have a working knowledge of Qfil and that you have already installed it on your Windows PC. If you don’t have that knowledge start reading. The internet is full of Qfil guides.

You can’t damage or fix your existing imei relevant partitions from this restore because they aren’t included in this download.

You are responsible for backing up your existing phone partitions. I’m not liable for you using my work product and you do so at your own risk. If you’re unsure of what you’re doing then read more about Qfil and what is does. Again, if you are a newby go slow. Taking your time will save you a lot of aggravation.

This process will not fix your erased or damage imei number problem. There are process out there but they are usually reserved for people with an expert level of knowledge on the subject.

This guide is for anyone who’s presently unable to boot or who just can’t access AT&T ota services and wishes to upgrade their lmv600am to a newer a11 build. I have only tried this when my phone was already on an Android 11 rom. That’s not to say it won’t work coming from a Android 10 rom but I haven’t tried it.

This process will not fix your erased or damage imei number problem.

Steps

1. Download “Lmv600am v20q Restore Partitions.7z” file from here and unzip. Remember the unzipped restore directory path.
  2. Plug your phone into PC with USB cable and put you phone in EDL (9008) mode. Again, there are guides on how to do this everywhere.
  3. Start Qfil and select the port of your phone’ connection. (See Windows device manager)
  4. Select the v60 firehose (.elf) which is included in the unzipped directory.
  5. Select storage type = ulf which is located at the bottom right of the Qfil dialog screen. I’m using Qfil 2.0.3.5 version.
  6. Next click on the “load XML” button and group select “rawprogram0” thru “rawprogram6” which are also in the unzipped directory, then hit OK. Next it will ask for the Patch0.xml file, hit cancel as we’re not patching anything.
  7. Wait a few seconds and then click on the “Download” button. Qfil will now resolve all the names of the partitions to be restore and then start the download process to the phone.​

When complete phone reboots as I recall.
i followed the procedure but fail process... sahara server fail....

Surgemanxx

Jun 21, 2022
LG G8X ThinQ
LG V60 ThinQ
I want to ask
You mean that I copy my lun5 in your v60 at&t30a and flash it with qfil
You flash it with the FH loader located within the Qualcomm folder.If you don't know how to flash LUNS backups of firmware,read through this post located at this link below.It's fairly easy once you understand it.

Reactions: rifay78

rifay78

Feb 28, 2022
You flash it with the FH loader located within the Qualcomm folder.If you don't know how to flash LUNS backups of firmware,read through this post located at this link below.It's fairly easy once you understand it.

flashing lmv600am 30 then flash lun5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay,here's the V60 AT&T 30a firmware!This is a LUNS copy,and you'll need your own LUNS 5 partition for IMEI purposes.Hope this helps,and sorry this slipped my mind to upload it.

how do i flash the partitions? How do I identify which one corresponds?
    I want to ask

This restore process is intended for the AT&T V60 (lmv600am) model and will WIPE your data so back it up if you want to keep it!

This process will restore the lmv600am to original factory state for the AT&T v60 v20q build (a11). I’ve dumped all the required partitions from a new replacement phone sent to me by LG. This process uses the Qfil utility and assumes you already have a working knowledge of Qfil and that you have already installed it on your Windows PC. If you don’t have that knowledge start reading. The internet is full of Qfil guides.

You can’t damage or fix your existing imei relevant partitions from this restore because they aren’t included in this download.

You are responsible for backing up your existing phone partitions. I’m not liable for you using my work product and you do so at your own risk. If you’re unsure of what you’re doing then read more about Qfil and what is does. Again, if you are a newby go slow. Taking your time will save you a lot of aggravation.

This process will not fix your erased or damage imei number problem. There are process out there but they are usually reserved for people with an expert level of knowledge on the subject.

This guide is for anyone who’s presently unable to boot or who just can’t access AT&T ota services and wishes to upgrade their lmv600am to a newer a11 build. I have only tried this when my phone was already on an Android 11 rom. That’s not to say it won’t work coming from a Android 10 rom but I haven’t tried it.

This process will not fix your erased or damage imei number problem.

Steps

1. Download “Lmv600am v20q Restore Partitions.7z” file from ??? and unzip. Remember the unzipped restore directory path.
    2. Plug your phone into PC with USB cable and put you phone in EDL (9008) mode. Again, there are guides on how to do this everywhere.
    3. Start Qfil and select the port of your phone’ connection. (See Windows device manager)
    4. Select the v60 firehose (.elf) which is included in the unzipped directory.
    5. Select storage type = ulf which is located at the bottom right of the Qfil dialog screen. I’m using Qfil 2.0.3.5 version.
    6. Next click on the “load XML” button and group select “rawprogram0” thru “rawprogram6” which are also in the unzipped directory, then hit OK. Next it will ask for the Patch0.xml file, hit cancel as we’re not patching anything.
    7. Wait a few seconds and then click on the “Download” button. Qfil will now resolve all the names of the partitions to be restore and then start the download process to the phone.​

When complete phone reboots as I recall.
    I'll be uploading a full LUNS copy of the AT&T 30a firmware for the V60 later this evening if anyone needs it?Keep checking back here or I'll start a new post for it.
    Dude.... you don't need to be at boot screen whatever that is. You need to put your phone in recovery mode. Hold -vol and pwr until phone start to boot..... then release. Immediately press/hold +vol to put phone in recovery mode. Then select fastory reset which will rebuild (reformat/wipe) userdata . There are lots of guides on how to put a v60 into recovery mode.

If you can't get into recovery then put phone into edl mode (9008), start gfil and load the eng abl img to both abl_a and abl_b. Then restart phone and put it into fastboot mode, again guides all over internet on how to get to fastboot mode. From there try "fastboot -w" command from cmd prompt using adb/fastboot tools. If that doesn't work it has to be done from recovery mode.

Be sure you have all the proper drivers. For example when going into fastboot mode you will mostly likey have to manually load the adb bootloader driver so fastboot commands can access you phone.
    I tried this,and it gives me a kernel panic error.But,I'm trying to use it to cross flash as well.lol.But,I wanted to thank the original poster of this.This has really come in handy!
    You're more than welcome. This will always take you back to a11 stock so long as you don't screw up the 6-8 partitions not included in this data set. These are primarily the ftm, modem type partitions which contain info specific to your phone, Imei, SN, etc.

I've have had to use it a couple of times myself, lol, just not lately as I'm on a13, first dp1, and now dp2.
    I want to ask