Location of incallui.apk for this device?

Search This thread

sw1tchback

Jan 2, 2016
Mumbai
I installed the Google dialler after flashing the Google Dialler Support (Framework) (.zip), made it the default dialler (with all permissions) and disabled the stock Dialler through recovery but whenever I make or receive a call, both dialler's {incallui}s show simultaneously, sometime the stock in front and sometimes the Google one and both their notifications also showing. I wanted to disable the stock incallui but can't find it in the priv-app directory(in recovery). Does anyone know how to disable the stock incallui? Any help would be much appreciated...thanks!!

vaibhav1

Feb 20, 2013
Your problem is different and
my device is currently uprooted so it's different to my say how to solve your problem...my device didn't allow to me go in system root folder..

sw1tchback

Jan 2, 2016
Mumbai
Your problem is different and
my device is currently uprooted so it's different to my say how to solve your problem...my device didn't allow to me go in system root folder..
If you're using TWRP, you'll have to mount system to access system files. The option to do this is in the main screen of TWRP: Mount>System. Then you can go to Advanced>File Manager and access system files.

Reactions: vaibhav1

vaibhav1

Feb 20, 2013
If you're using TWRP, you'll have to mount system to access system files. The option to do this is in the main screen of TWRP: Mount>System. Then you can go to Advanced>File Manager and access system files.
Twrp back up and restore working or not in stock rom...???

sw1tchback

Jan 2, 2016
Mumbai
HTC default dial name is phone.apk find in system folder take app back up and delete ..then check ..

I'm not looking for the dialler, I've already disabled that...I want to disable the stock incallui (the screen which appears when placing or receiving a call). Also, I don't remember the actual name but the dialler is not named phone.apk. Generally, the incallui is simply placed in an app called incallui.apk but weirdly, this phone doesn't have it making it really frustrating to deal with 2 call screens simultaneously.

sw1tchback

Jan 2, 2016
Mumbai
After root on during start screen a horrible red warning show in my device did you know how to remove...??
This is not because of root. This is due to unlocked bootloader which, I'm guessing, triggers the developer mode for the device. This doesn't affect the functionality of the device so you don't have to worry!

Reactions: vaibhav1

sw1tchback

Jan 2, 2016
Mumbai
Turns out, the incallui is bundled up with all of the telephony frameworks or whatever and deleting this makes the phone not detect the SIM and lose connectivity. If someone with some knowledge of code and how sh*t works could look at the apk and just remove the incallui part, I'd buy them a beer or two. I've posted the link to it below. Thanks!

Link to apk: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B85cyxAhe3Q-OExuMGNpNi1BVmM

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone