[lock and remove thread requested]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vhgomez36

Dec 16, 2008
Attacthed is a picture with the new Radio and Krenel.

Last edited by a moderator:

joebarkho

May 6, 2010
Chicago
I think that the nexus reception isnt bad, its just that it doesnt fake the number of bars it has like the iphone does. The Galaxy Nexus had the same issue, the update basically does nothing but mask it the real reception.
Back to this, hows the OS with battery?

david279

Sep 4, 2007
New Orleans
Just got this with the new radio on 3g...but it is in the middle of the night.

42576629-8344-443b.jpg

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

Reactions: Highway 55

swamp goblin

Apr 2, 2010
I flashed all of the files via fastboot, and everything is working fine. Kinda nice to see something "official" for ns4g. :p

donbudafuko

Jan 23, 2011
So all I have to do is flash all three files in fast boot? An does it matter what order I flash them? Will the new firmware work with the rest of the ics roms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BASEBAND (RADIO) ONLY

D720SPRKL2.zip

MD5:

0d63620a636ce9c426efa049d21e64ef

FLASH IN RECOVERY

CONFIRMED WORKING THANKS TO THE BRAVE SOLESONFIRE!
    flashable rom on its way for whoever wants it

;)

edit - the link will be in the op, the rom is rooted, and comes completely stock.
    There are no radios or anything included in the rom, so it makes sense to go and fastboot flash those on your own for best results ;)
    Has this been tested?

Yes. Attached is a flashable zip in recovery for anyone that want to try it.
    Since the links are spreading anyway and the request i received to delete the download links was not an "official" request, i decided to re-up the files.

If anybody needs them, the new links (+ flashable zips) can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/imm26/
    I'll get a how to video up tonight on how to install this with odin... unless someone has a reason to talk me out of it and has a different method