Did you install LMSA/RSA?hmm..i'm not sure if i install the driver correctly. what should be shown in device manager? i did follow PHRS guide and installed the ADB driver but there is this !Android under Other Devices.
Any other driver that i need to install?
And should i be in bootloader mode or fastboot mode to run the command? I run the command at fastboot moder i will get the error above. If i run at bootloader mode will stuckedd at <waiting for device>
View attachment 5443697
Ok stupid question but is the xioaxin the same as the Lenovo P11?How To Lock and Unlock Bootloader - Xioaxin Pad Pro 2021 - TB-J716F
Since I found out that the Tablet supports Project Treble I'm trying to get a GSI-ROM running on it.
Currently with many trial and error I got LiR-ROM to boot.
The first step is to unlock the Bootloader so I thought I will share the process here.
Your data will be deleted while unlocking, try it at your own risk.
Unlock Bootloader manually
Requirement: PC with ADB Fastboot
1. Go to Settings -> System -> About Phone, tab on it until developer settings are enabled.
2. Go to Developer Settings and enable "USB Debugging" and "OEM Unlocking".
3. Open Console and enter "adb devices". Allow USB-Debugging if tablets asks.
4. Enter command "adb reboot bootloader".
5. Write down the serial number shown on the bootloader screen
You can either get the unlock image via this link "http://cdn.zui.lenovomm.com/developer/tabletboot/[your sn number]/sn.img" or via the webseite
5. Go to the ZUI Unlock Website and request the unlock image
View attachment 5432885
6. You should get a mail where you can download a file called "sn.img".
7. Flash the image with fastboot "fastboot flash unlock sn.img"
8. Enter command "fastboot oem unlock-go", bootloader will unlock now.
9. Restart with "fastboot reboot".
Done, your bootloader should be unlocked now.
Lock and Unlock Bootloader with Batchscript
I recently found a batch script for lenovo devices in an chinese forum and translated it.
It's easy and convenient to use. For unlocking you still need the sn.img from the ZUI Unlock Website.
Okay after you flash stock via qfil, please remain unlocked and install zui 13 ota offline install, after that format factory and try lock bootloader.
Thanks but it's to late
It's to late..I've borked it now..the bootloader is now in locked status..and for whatever reason the serial number has changed..
You need to be on official Chinese ROM first. @Tropaion made a tutorial on how to flash it.