How To Guide Lock+Unlock Bootloader - Xiaoxin Pad Pro 2021 [TB-J716F]

Search This thread

lee331

Dec 7, 2021
IMG_20211210_222149362~2.jpg

lee331

Dec 7, 2021
I flash this after recieving it without using it first so it seems zui website didn't know my serial number yet

lee331

Dec 7, 2021
does anyone have version 12.6.238 ST ?
version 12.6.211 ST is not wroking for me

lee331

Dec 7, 2021
help device is corrupted and cannot be booted after i flash this my bootlaoder is lock and cant seem to unlock on zui website btw

mingkee

hmm..i'm not sure if i install the driver correctly. what should be shown in device manager? i did follow PHRS guide and installed the ADB driver but there is this !Android under Other Devices.
Any other driver that i need to install?

And should i be in bootloader mode or fastboot mode to run the command? I run the command at fastboot moder i will get the error above. If i run at bootloader mode will stuckedd at <waiting for device>

View attachment 5443697
Did you install LMSA/RSA?
If so, just use Moto ADB driver.
I use it for my Lenovo P11 and Yoga Smart

RGC2597

Aug 12, 2020
Sending 'unlock' (5 KB) OKAY [ 0.009s]
Writing 'unlock' FAILED (remote: 'Serial number not matched')
fastboot: error: Command failed

BakedinRC

Oct 21, 2021
How To Lock and Unlock Bootloader - Xioaxin Pad Pro 2021 - TB-J716F

Since I found out that the Tablet supports Project Treble I'm trying to get a GSI-ROM running on it.
Currently with many trial and error I got LiR-ROM to boot.
The first step is to unlock the Bootloader so I thought I will share the process here.
Your data will be deleted while unlocking, try it at your own risk.

Unlock Bootloader manually
Requirement: PC with ADB Fastboot
1. Go to Settings -> System -> About Phone, tab on it until developer settings are enabled.
2. Go to Developer Settings and enable "USB Debugging" and "OEM Unlocking".
3. Open Console and enter "adb devices". Allow USB-Debugging if tablets asks.
4. Enter command "adb reboot bootloader".
5. Write down the serial number shown on the bootloader screen
You can either get the unlock image via this link "http://cdn.zui.lenovomm.com/developer/tabletboot/[your sn number]/sn.img" or via the webseite
5. Go to the ZUI Unlock Website and request the unlock image

View attachment 5432885

6. You should get a mail where you can download a file called "sn.img".
7. Flash the image with fastboot "fastboot flash unlock sn.img"
8. Enter command "fastboot oem unlock-go", bootloader will unlock now.
9. Restart with "fastboot reboot".
Done, your bootloader should be unlocked now.

Lock and Unlock Bootloader with Batchscript
I recently found a batch script for lenovo devices in an chinese forum and translated it.
It's easy and convenient to use. For unlocking you still need the sn.img from the ZUI Unlock Website.
Download BatchScript
Ok stupid question but is the xioaxin the same as the Lenovo P11?

just when i cured one issue i get another :(, i locked the bootloader and it restarted and said Your Device is Corrupted and Cannot Be Trusted,i am stuck in bootloader n
Okay after you flash stock via qfil, please remain unlocked and install zui 13 ota offline install, after that format factory and try lock bootloader.

I was in the same case as you, i am able to lock bootloader now.

russy23

Okay after you flash stock via qfil, please remain unlocked and install zui 13 ota offline install, after that format factory and try lock bootloader.

Thanks but it's to late

It's to late..I've borked it now..the bootloader is now in locked status..and for whatever reason the serial number has changed..

I have a £300+ paperweight

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did someone know or have the command cmd to lock the bootloader, already have everything i just didn't find the commands to lock the bootloader... thanks for all your support guys!!

Try using this command
    fastboot oem lock-go
    fastboot flashing lock
    How To Lock and Unlock Bootloader - Xioaxin Pad Pro 2021 - TB-J716F

Since I found out that the Tablet supports Project Treble I'm trying to get a GSI-ROM running on it.
    Currently with many trial and error I got LiR-ROM to boot.
    The first step is to unlock the Bootloader so I thought I will share the process here.
    Your data will be deleted while unlocking, try it at your own risk.

Unlock Bootloader manually
    Requirement: PC with ADB Fastboot
    1. Go to Settings -> System -> About Phone, tab on it until developer settings are enabled.
    2. Go to Developer Settings and enable "USB Debugging" and "OEM Unlocking".
    3. Open Console and enter "adb devices". Allow USB-Debugging if tablets asks.
    4. Enter command "adb reboot bootloader".
    5. Write down the serial number shown on the bootloader screen
    You can either get the unlock image via this link "http://cdn.zui.lenovomm.com/developer/tabletboot/[your sn number]/sn.img" or via the webseite
    5. Go to the ZUI Unlock Website and request the unlock image

ZUIUnlock.png

6. You should get a mail where you can download a file called "sn.img".
    7. Flash the image with fastboot "fastboot flash unlock sn.img"
    8. Enter command "fastboot oem unlock-go", bootloader will unlock now.
    9. Restart with "fastboot reboot".
    Done, your bootloader should be unlocked now.

Lock and Unlock Bootloader with Batchscript
    I recently found a batch script for lenovo devices in an chinese forum and translated it.
    It's easy and convenient to use. For unlocking you still need the sn.img from the ZUI Unlock Website.
    Download BatchScript
    @sakun-ice I got LineageOS to run on it today, but it still has 2-3 bugs.
    Thanks @zxcv88

After installing the lenovo USB driver, the !Android in Other devices was updated.

Boot into bootloader mode and "fastboot flashing lock" runs without any issue

Appreciate all for the advise and help! Appreciate ~
    Hello to everyone, can someone post the exact steps on how to lock the bootloader?
    Thanks
    You need to be on official Chinese ROM first. @Tropaion made a tutorial on how to flash it.
    For locking the bootloader you need to enable USB debugging in developer settings.
    Then plug in the tablet to your PC, open adb shell and type "adb reboot bootloader"
    After it's rebooted to the bootloader type "fastboot flashing lock"
    Then you're done and can reboot.

Few things to keep in mind: never unplug the tablet when flashing ROMs. Also the locking bootloader command doesn't always work and you might have to try a few times or switch between fastboot and bootloader.

Hope this helps, there are also a few topics on locking/unlocking if you're stuck.
    @zeroflame15 You have to be in bootloader mode. <waiting for device> is propably the driver.