Locked out of my phone because of FRP.

Search This thread

UnderTeach

Apr 12, 2015
Hi everyone,

First of all, sorry for my english, it's not my native language.
My brother gave me his Samsung Galaxys A50 stating that he couldn't remember his lock screen password and wanted me to fix it. Maybe that's where I ****ed up, but I went straight into recovery mode and wiped to factory reset. Note: there was no USB Debugging or OEM Unlock options active. The phone booted back up and, as usual, I had to enter my Google credentials so that it can verify my identity and let me continue with the setup process. It prompted me to 2FA and I first inserted the code I received on the phone number associated to the Goggle account. Then, it send another code on my brother secondary address mail linked to the first's one. But the email never arrived. It didn't matter how many times I tried refreshing the page or searching into every Gmail folder, the email was nowhere to been seen. And as if it wasn't enough, the primary mail address was locked because of too many tries. I tried everything, using ADB from the recovery is obviously working only for adb sideload and not for adb shell. Neither does fastboot work, as it can't even recognize the phone in Download mode because it is still locked. I even tried flashing directly TWRP with Odin but it still wouldn't work, again because of the bootloader being locked. Odin gets stuck on the NAND write part. I searched for a way to unlock the bootloader/root/enable USB debugging from adb but can't seem to find anything. I found 2 ways to bypass Google FRP but it needs adb shell or the Google keyboard. But Samsung phones have their OEM keyboard and can't, apparently, change it to Google.
Tried to get assistance from Google but, at least in my country, you need to pay to have it.
I think my only option, if doable, is to try to find a way to flash a stock rom and pray that it won't lock the phone with FRP.

Does anyone of you know of any solutions or advice I could use?
Have I to admit defeat and pay Google, hoping that the assistance is good enough to resolve the issue?
Should I just throw it into the bin and forget about it?

Thanks to everyone who helps.

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Google it.
Almost everyday we get a new member asking this. While some of the inquiries might be legitimate others are not. My dead dad, brother, aunt's phone, whatever. It's a poor start entering the forum like this, in my opinion.

All the last owner needed to do was to delete their Google account from the phone and none of this would happen. Consequences.

UnderTeach

Apr 12, 2015
Google it.
Almost everyday we get a new member asking this. While some of the inquiries might be legitimate others are not. My dead dad, brother, aunt's phone, whatever. It's a poor start entering the forum like this, in my opinion.

All the last owner needed to do was to delete their Google account from the phone and none of this would happen. Consequences.
As I said in the post, I know all the credentials used to log in the phone, I have the phone number which was linked to the Google account and the secondary mail address linked to the primary one. So, this should be enough to prove that my inquiry is legitimate.

Also, "Google it" makes me think you haven't really read what I wrote. As I said, there seems to be not a single answer.

Third and last point, how tf was I supposed to remove the Google account if the phone was locked by the forgotten pin?

Yes, this type of inquiry is surely blasonated, but insinuating that I stoled the phone without even reading the rest of what I wrote surely isn't going to help anyone, don't you think?

Having said so, if you don't have no way to help just shush.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As @blackhawk recommended it: GOOGLE FOR A SUITABLE FRP-UNLOCK TOOL. It exists for Samsung devices, too.