[LOCKRINGS] OVER 150 DESIGNS, AOKP, SuperHeroes & MORE! - Cool Animation! Works GB+

Search This thread

bradman117

Jan 20, 2011
Idaho, Rexburg
[LOCKRINGS] OVER 150 DESIGNS, AOKP, SuperHeroes & MORE! - Cool Animation! Works GB+

Original post here! CLICK HERE!

Hey guys,

just thought i'd drop in and post some lockrings for everyone. they are metamorph/zipthemer (for JB) zips so please download the app and then open the zip and apply with metamorph!

please nandroid if you don't know 100% what you're doing or how to recover otherwise.
the other option is to pull your framework-res.apk in /system/framework/ to your computer and then if you get a bootloop you can always adb push it back.

Please don't steal my work, if you want to share it in another forum, ask me or just send them to this thread. please and thanks!

Special thanks to GideonX for hosting and giving me my site, @Stericson for his tutorials and teaching me how to do metamorph, @morfic for his awesome kernel, @rascarlo for his awesome rom and @SamsungClay for being such an inspiration to me.
EVERYTHING IN MY FOLDER IS XHDPI AND HDPI COMPATIBLE.

Whats available thus far:

IMAGEStake a look i know you will like! PROMISE!!!! :D
lockrings.jpg

Please hit me up with a thanks for all the time i invest into fufilling as many requests as i can! All downloads can be found HERE at MY SITE MADE AVAILABLE BY GIDEONX!

check out spunks3's (american) FOOTBALL pack here and some of his other stuff here.

Let me know if i derped up anything in the files! ;P

Cheers!

Downloads: Click Here! (Do not use anything on third link) click image you want to download file.​

Instructions: takes 2min! :D:good:
1. Do a backup in CWM, in case u get bootloop from doing somthing wrong :p so if u do get bootloop do an ADV restore and restore system :):good:

2. download zipthemer free on market

3. download MOD/zip

4. press ur hard button that letts u see more options press "update edify" :good::good:

5. click browse..

6. choose the rom you are using (JB ROM ONLY/NOT TESTED BELOW JB)

7. click configure...

8. click the back button and press "+theme"

9. press"+theme" again and click on the circle mod u downloaded!

10. click build and press "always"

11. it will make ur flash zip. go to recovery and flash. no wipes needed​

Last edited:

bradman117

Jan 20, 2011
Idaho, Rexburg
Here is a cool transition affect i found on gnexus!
Original POST!

Downloads:
Framework Animation Zipthemer.zip

Instructions:
1. Do a backup in CWM, in case u get bootloop from doing somthing wrong :p so if u do get bootloop do an ADV restore and restore system

3. download MOD/zip

4. press ur hard button that letts u see more options press "update edify"

5. click browse..

6. choose the rom you are using (works on stock GB+ all I know so far)

7. click configure...

8. click the back button and press "+theme" press transition zip. (if you want to include circle mod press "+theme" again and find other zip)

9. click build and press "always"

10. it will make ur flash zip. go to recovery and flash. no wipes needed

Last edited:

Goneeuro

Aug 8, 2011
Hudson
Do you know where these images are located. I would like to pull one from Scotts ROM and modify it to be a Volkswagen symbol. It will be easier if I have one to start with.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda app-developers app

bradman117

Jan 20, 2011
Idaho, Rexburg
Do you know where these images are located. I would like to pull one from Scotts ROM and modify it to be a Volkswagen symbol. It will be easier if I have one to start with.

Its download link and it beings u to website and press top link

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Goneeuro

Aug 8, 2011
Hudson
Its download link and it beings u to website and press top link

Sorry. Should have been more specific. Ha. I meant where in the phones files these are located. I downloaded this just fine. :thumbup: my bad for not being clear. I'm usually posting when I'm half asleep.

Goneeuro

Aug 8, 2011
Hudson
Found them. They are in the framework apk. Well in Scotts beanstock anyway. Under system/framework/framework-res.apk. Took a bit to find them but after a little hunting I got it. So after looking for all the apps need to do all the editing on the phone and then an app to add to existing zip files I was able to modify the lock ring right on the phone without the use of a computer. My lock ring is now a vw symbol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-01-13-03-41-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-01-13-03-41-10.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 526
Last edited:
Reactions: Pony Express
Apr 6, 2011
awesome!

These instructions were very well written and easy to use! Thank you!
So much easier than manually editing the framework apk.
JtG

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-01-13-22-59-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-01-13-22-59-18.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 341
Apr 6, 2011
Bradman... It looks like we had a similar idea! DC universe FTW!!!
~JtG :D
Edit: I added chronus clock widget to lock screen looks pretty slick IMHO. :)

sent from an old book

Last edited:

bradman117

Jan 20, 2011
Idaho, Rexburg
Re: [LOCKRINGS] OVER 150 DESIGNS and SHORTCUTS ft. CID, AOKP, SuperHeroes AND MORE!!

Original POST!

Downloads:

Instructions:
1. Do a backup in CWM, in case u get bootloop from doing somthing wrong :p so if u do get bootloop do an ADV restore and restore system

3. download MOD/zip

5. click browse..

7. click configure...

8. click the back button and press "+theme" press transition zip. (if you want to include circle mod press "+theme" again and find other zip)

This is the transmission on remics-jb v3 2-15-13.
This transmission works on any phone and never tried froyo but stock GB/custom and up! :)

eZdubzitmk4

Sep 1, 2011
RI
Re: [LOCKRINGS] OVER 150 DESIGNS, AOKP, SuperHeroes & MORE! - Cool Animation! Works G

Yeah I love it. Anyway we can get the sounds from remi also?

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

skyliner33v

Dec 22, 2011
Re: [LOCKRINGS] OVER 150 DESIGNS, AOKP, SuperHeroes & MORE! - Cool Animation! Works G

Love it. Thank you for sharing the link. The transition effect is pretty sweet.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Original post here! CLICK HERE!

Hey guys,

just thought i'd drop in and post some lockrings for everyone. they are metamorph/zipthemer (for JB) zips so please download the app and then open the zip and apply with metamorph!

please nandroid if you don't know 100% what you're doing or how to recover otherwise.
    the other option is to pull your framework-res.apk in /system/framework/ to your computer and then if you get a bootloop you can always adb push it back.

Please don't steal my work, if you want to share it in another forum, ask me or just send them to this thread. please and thanks!

Special thanks to GideonX for hosting and giving me my site, @Stericson for his tutorials and teaching me how to do metamorph, @morfic for his awesome kernel, @rascarlo for his awesome rom and @SamsungClay for being such an inspiration to me.
    EVERYTHING IN MY FOLDER IS XHDPI AND HDPI COMPATIBLE.

Whats available thus far:

IMAGEStake a look i know you will like! PROMISE!!!! :D
    lockrings.jpg

Please hit me up with a thanks for all the time i invest into fufilling as many requests as i can! All downloads can be found HERE at MY SITE MADE AVAILABLE BY GIDEONX!

check out spunks3's (american) FOOTBALL pack here and some of his other stuff here.

Let me know if i derped up anything in the files! ;P

Cheers!

Downloads: Click Here! (Do not use anything on third link) click image you want to download file.​

Instructions: takes 2min! :D:good:
    1. Do a backup in CWM, in case u get bootloop from doing somthing wrong :p so if u do get bootloop do an ADV restore and restore system :):good:

3. download MOD/zip

4. press ur hard button that letts u see more options press "update edify" :good::good:

5. click browse..

6. choose the rom you are using (JB ROM ONLY/NOT TESTED BELOW JB)

7. click configure...

8. click the back button and press "+theme"

9. press"+theme" again and click on the circle mod u downloaded!

10. click build and press "always"

11. it will make ur flash zip. go to recovery and flash. no wipes needed​
    Original POST!

Downloads:

Instructions:

3. download MOD/zip

5. click browse..

7. click configure...

Found them. They are in the framework apk. Well in Scotts beanstock anyway. Under system/framework/framework-res.apk. Took a bit to find them but after a little hunting I got it. So after looking for all the apps need to do all the editing on the phone and then an app to add to existing zip files I was able to modify the lock ring right on the phone without the use of a computer. My lock ring is now a vw symbol.

Glad u guys got it working! :)
    BTW I recommend u start over on zipthemer every new ROM since its in bedding it into the Ron framework-res.apk
    Awesome dude! Thanks bro. I hear ya I work full time and am a full time student to lol

Here is the audio files, i didnt get to make it a flash file but u can copy and past to there location :) system/media/audio

http://d-h.st/JrS
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone