Lockscreen Music Control - Spotify Music

Search This thread

squishyflavour

Nov 26, 2016
Hi,

There are no music controls in the Lockscreen when i play music in Spotify .

I hope this get fixed very quickly ! Have anybody else the same problem ?

I had this problem before with my MATE 7 .. but since the last Update on Android 6 it worked perfectly.

Why again Huawei?

sink257

Jan 28, 2011
Singapore
Hi,

There are no music controls in the Lockscreen when i play music in Spotify .

I hope this get fixed very quickly ! Have anybody else the same problem ?

I had this problem before with my MATE 7 .. but since the last Update on Android 6 it worked perfectly.

Why again Huawei?

This is a bug with Android 7.0, I believe even the pixel had this. It was fixed with the release of Android 7.1 so hopefully Huawei will release an update soon.

gm007

May 29, 2011
Maybe go to Spotify application in the settings and enable show on lock screen.

mod2000

Aug 9, 2008
I have noticed, that Mate 9 doesn't show any notifications on lockscreen, that are alredy during locking. This essentially means, that when song changes in spotify while phone is in sleep mode, and then you wake it up, spotify buttons will be there.

Seems like a bug to me.

vipivj

Jan 10, 2017
It's not a bug. Huawei knows this and the latest update (B138) change log clearly mentions that the issue with third party muzic players on lock screen is fixed.

swagglepuff

Jul 3, 2016
I know that on the honor 8 they were broken. Firmware b380 fixes it for the honor 8. I am currently on b183 with my mate 9 and it doesn't work. I have the us unlocked.

Also never had this issue with my HTC 10 when it updated to nougat.

WeirdCat22

Dec 15, 2017
omg, this is so frustrating, how hard is it to have your Spotify music player displayed on your lock screen...such a basic fundamental need for those commuting, so mighty pissed, slight regret is setting in, I'm missing my Samsung note, I dislike apple because they come across as controlling, now android is morphing into some sort of a control freak also, cannot disable lock screen, now cannot see Spotify, the brightness doesn't auto adjust for the smart sleep cover, had to download an app for that...wtffff....Helppppp

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's not a bug. Huawei knows this and the latest update (B138) change log clearly mentions that the issue with third party muzic players on lock screen is fixed.

1. If it's not a bug, then it's intentional. Why would they need to "fix" something that isn't a bug?

2. I'm on B138, and it's not fixed.