Question Lockscreen - music control via vol. keys - key mapper

Search This thread

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Some of the music apps I use have that built-in capability for volume keys to skip tracks on the lock screen, but I don't stream music, I keep it all in local FLAC format. I use GoneMad, PowerAMP, and Rocket Player. I know I've seen the option in at least one or two if not all three of those.

I know that's not what you asked, but I just wanted to share that in case it helped. I'm sure there will be a solution eventually (stock-based ROM, etc).

Reactions: stroke55

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    does anybody know a key mapper which is capable of skipping music tracks via the volume keys on the lockscreen? I tried @flar2 Button Mapper but it doesn't seem to work for now (my P6P is rooted). Don't know if I could live without it ;)
    Some of the music apps I use have that built-in capability for volume keys to skip tracks on the lock screen, but I don't stream music, I keep it all in local FLAC format. I use GoneMad, PowerAMP, and Rocket Player. I know I've seen the option in at least one or two if not all three of those.

I know that's not what you asked, but I just wanted to share that in case it helped. I'm sure there will be a solution eventually (stock-based ROM, etc).
    There is also Next Track