• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Lockscreen password forgotten

Search This thread

Jenoos

Aug 20, 2020
Hi, i'd like to ask wheter is possible to flash and wipe a new realme 6 device. Long story short, this device was bought, a lockscreen password was set but the owner made a mistake during the imput (dunno how, maybe drugs) so she's completely locked out. Usb debugging is not enabled, nor oem hence i can't flash like i would usually do. This phone had a lifespan of less than 5 min and ofc the seller won't accept returns. Any advice?

Edit 1: I'm trying SP flash tool but requires the mt6785 scatter file which i can't find online nor can make it on my own as i would need the phone unlocked, if any pious soul could provide it i'd appreciate

Last edited:
Reactions: dankk87 and Arneesh

Arneesh

Jul 25, 2019
Realme 6
1. Power off your phone
2. When your phone is switched off go into recovery by pressing Power button + Volume Down button at the same time.
3. In recovery first select language then you will have the option to Wipe the phone. Select wipe option then your phone will be formatted.
4. Relax while your phone gets wiped ?

Jenoos

Aug 20, 2020
1. Power off your phone
2. When your phone is switched off go into recovery by pressing Power button + Volume Down button at the same time.
3. In recovery first select language then you will have the option to Wipe the phone. Select wipe option then your phone will be formatted.
4. Relax while your phone gets wiped

Except that it asks for lockscreen password even in recovery mode. Can't wipe can't update, only turn off or reboot

innkvizzitor

Feb 12, 2021
ВОПРОС"Дженуас, сообщение: 83332201, член: 11045127""
Кроме того, что он просит пароль блокировки экрана даже в режиме восстановления. Не может стереть не может обновить, только выключить или перезагрузить
(/ЦИТАТА)
Точно такая ситуация , нашёл решение?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, i'd like to ask wheter is possible to flash and wipe a new realme 6 device. Long story short, this device was bought, a lockscreen password was set but the owner made a mistake during the imput (dunno how, maybe drugs) so she's completely locked out. Usb debugging is not enabled, nor oem hence i can't flash like i would usually do. This phone had a lifespan of less than 5 min and ofc the seller won't accept returns. Any advice?

Edit 1: I'm trying SP flash tool but requires the mt6785 scatter file which i can't find online nor can make it on my own as i would need the phone unlocked, if any pious soul could provide it i'd appreciate