Logitech Presenter on HTC 4in1 works!

Search This thread

dwergsnot

Oct 25, 2006
When I was still using AP3, my MS Wireless Notebook Presenter Mouse 8000 worked perfectly, even via Bluetooth (without the 4-in-1 cable and without the dongle), as long as I also installed Teksoft Bluemouse.

Now I'm using AP4 and this setup no longer works. At least not flawlessly.
The mousecursor lags: after I stop moving the mouse, the cursor keeps moving for about half a second.
This problem only occurs when i connect the mouse directly via bluetooth. When I use the dongle and the 4-in-1 cable, there's no lag at all. A regular wired mouse also works fine.
Disabling TouchFlo or killing Bluemouse doesn't remedy the situation :(

Any ideas?

UPDATE:
I'm back on AP3, it's just more stable than AP4.
My mouse is working great again.
WM6.0 bluetooth stack is better for me than the WM6.1 one.

Last edited:

kendedel

Feb 13, 2007
why don't you just use a bluetooth mouse? it works the same as the logitech presenter (without the laser pointer) and the coverage is farther.

Wiz

Nov 13, 2003
Amsterdam
www.t-systems.com
why don't you just use a bluetooth mouse? it works the same as the logitech presenter (without the laser pointer) and the coverage is farther.

Coverage may be better, but useless for real presentations. The presenter lets me adjust volume, blank the screen, set a warning to wind up my presentation 5 minutes before the end etc .... for real presenters, a mouse does not suffice

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone