• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Long vibration when face unlock fails android 11 official

Search This thread

anticristian

Sep 2, 2013
Google Nexus 5
Xiaomi Mi 4
Hello guys,

I am looking for a way to disable the long vibration that OOS11 introduced for face unlock not detecting or recognizing a face.
Every time I read notifications on lockscreen the phone does a long vibration as if I was receiving a call, and this is very annoying.
I know that it happens on 6T as well, couldn't find any solution online so far..

Ps. my phone is rooted and with working Magisk and TWRP, so if there is anything that I should do to erase this vibration, let me know please.

thank you!

navroop8050

Apr 1, 2020
OnePlus 6
Hello guys,

I am looking for a way to disable the long vibration that OOS11 introduced for face unlock not detecting or recognizing a face.
Every time I read notifications on lockscreen the phone does a long vibration as if I was receiving a call, and this is very annoying.
I know that it happens on 6T as well, couldn't find any solution online so far..

Ps. my phone is rooted and with working Magisk and TWRP, so if there is anything that I should do to erase this vibration, let me know please.

thank you!
This is annoying as heck indeed. I tried to find a way to somehow turn this vibration off but failed. I was so annoyed that I had to ditch OOS 11 just because of this. Please share if you find or have already found any way to bypass this vibration without disabling face unlock. Thanks :)