"Look" of the device (aesthetics)

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Is the LG Nexus 5X as good-looking as you are (despite your receding hairline, adult-onset acne, and massive weight gain)? Rate this thread to express whether you think the LG Nexus 5X is attractive. A higher rating indicates that you would even go as far to say that the LG Nexus 5X is a beautiful phone.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

mario24601

Oct 1, 2008
Finally pulled the trigger today,any recommendations on case or skin? Looking for some minimal protection for camera bump.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

jimv1983

Feb 28, 2011
Benicia, CA
I think the looks are just average. It's not as nice looking as the Nexus 6P but it's better looking than anything from Samsung. It is a little boring I guess but I sure wouldn't call it ugly.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I like that it's made from plastic, it's a sensible material to make a phone out of. Metal and glass may be considered premium, but I consider it stupid. Plastic feels nicer in the hand and will stand up to knocks better.
    I like that it's made from plastic, it's a sensible material to make a phone out of. Metal and glass may be considered premium, but I consider it stupid. Plastic feels nicer in the hand and will stand up to knocks better.

I agree as I never understood the obsession with glass and metal either.
    From my side I think Nexus 5x looks better than Nexus 6P.