"Look" of the device (aesthetics)

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Is the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ as good-looking as you are (despite your receding hairline, adult-onset acne, and massive weight gain)? Rate this thread to express whether you think the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is attractive. A higher rating indicates that you would even go as far to say that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is a beautiful phone.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

sanghaviraj

Apr 20, 2010
Is the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ as good-looking as you are (despite your receding hairline, adult-onset acne, and massive weight gain)? Rate this thread to express whether you think the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is attractive. A higher rating indicates that you would even go as far to say that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is a beautiful phone.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
When it comes to aesthetics this phone as no competitors, i had just phone on a debrand skin,and its best thing that has come to my hand since htc mate, the hold grip the edges all are so immersive, if you guys are using any cases, dont, use it for few days completely naked, and u will thank me, as the touch response is so amazing without covers, though I'm using it will supplied screen protector, I'm curious how it feels without the screen protector, any inputs?

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Reactions: winol

zaibjan

Mar 12, 2014
Sheikhupura
The device is so beautiful and even some of my iPhone fellows look at it by saying waow .I have exynos model aura Glow. Watching hdr movies on it is just amazing and sound quality is excellent throughout that's the device that I place in front of my eyes while sleeping .and guys the update we r getting with android 10 oh man these gestures and animation is so so amazing I m waiting for that update eagerly.

JamesRiot

May 28, 2010
Dallastown, PA
When it comes to aesthetics this phone as no competitors, i had just phone on a debrand skin,and its best thing that has come to my hand since htc mate, the hold grip the edges all are so immersive, if you guys are using any cases, dont, use it for few days completely naked, and u will thank me, as the touch response is so amazing without covers, though I'm using it will supplied screen protector, I'm curious how it feels without the screen protector, any inputs?

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
I agree, but life keeps me from using it naked outside the house. But it IS absolutely gorgeous. I got the Aurora Glow due to impatience (its the oly color they had on hand when I went to get one) and thought, "I'll just throw a case on it so I don't look like I'm carrying around a unicorn". But damn if I haven't fallen in love with the look and only got myself a clear case for when I'm out of the house. All around beaut.

skoobz

Jan 21, 2009
Nothing earth shattering and futuristic like the first time we saw the Note Edge or Note 5 or BT pen from note 9. Still has a hole in the camera. Still has a refreshed design. Screen size increased by a hair. Even diluted the brand by making a smaller Note. Could have tossed in a better refresh rate. Lots of design elements on flight pattern until next iteration it seems.

robbbzilla

Jan 24, 2011
Long Beach
Of all of the phones I have owned this one has to be just as far as looks go the best. I like the boxxy rectangular shape with less of a curve to the display and less round corners which are huge improvements to me.

The build quality is top notch. I like the feel of the phone even as large as it is it is comfortable and light to hold.

I actually like the left buttons. I like the almost entirely screen display. I think if you were to shrink the bezels any more it would be impractical.

I don't normally care what a phone looks like but this one certainly has a lot of personality.

winol

Jan 18, 2010
COATZACOALCOS
Now, months later, my opinion is even more valid, the recent box like camera modules are really ugly...
And the note 20 will have horrendous silver rings around every single camera, like those apple and pixel devices

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi
Aesthetics = 10+
No competition! Is the only phone with regtangular display! This is just Beautiful !!!
All phones corners are rouded, dildo like... Bleahh !!!

Last edited:

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi
90 or 120hz it's really worth it!
I use s20 Plus 5g and 120hz is Great! And 1 year with 90hz on OnePlus 7 Pro.
This is the only minus on Note 10 Plus 5g..

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Aesthetics = 10+
No competition! Is the only phone with regtangular display! This is just Beautiful !!!
All phones corners are rouded, dildo like... Bleahh !!!
Rounded screens suck. That's why I reject the S10.
The phone's bezel is nonexistent from a protective stand point so it need a case 24/7. Lol, I only see the OLED of this phone and the S pen.

Unfortunately Samsung couldn't envision something truly revolutionary like no selfie hole pie hole.
A no hole screen/front cam would kill the selfie ftards for sure....

Reactions: null0seven

bearone2

Mar 11, 2016
Rounded screens suck. That's why I reject the S10.
The phone's bezel is nonexistent from a protective stand point so it need a case 24/7. Lol, I only see the OLED of this phone and the S pen.

Unfortunately Samsung couldn't envision something truly revolutionary like no selfie hole pie hole.
A no hole screen/front cam would kill the selfie ftards for sure....
no phone case for you, don't whine if it slips out of your hands, shatters on impact!

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
no phone case for you, don't whine if it slips out of your hands, shatters on impact!
I have it in a Bolt case. Well protected, Thank You.
It's taken a few corner drops onto concrete with no damage. I replace the first Bolt case after a couple hard corner impacts as they may have caused material fatigue.
The Note 10+ wuvs to corner hit and faceplant.
No joke.
The s pen corner is where it lands on a lot; make sure your case protects this corner well...
Case and screen protector or it will get marred.

Reactions: bearone2