• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question looking for a guide for getting out from bootloader/twrp , how to install the original chinese fastboot

Search This thread

mmns

Apr 20, 2015
A few days ago i faced a big problem after installing downgrade version of the current rom (eu rom stable 12.5.17 to 12.5.12) - after a red lines and "done" , i couldmt boot from the twrp to my system , i couldnt locate the place of the rom file to flash it again , so i had to do what the expert told me to do - to make a wipe data .
my question is - is there a guide to show me how to act in such a serious situation ,when you stuck on the twrp and you need in other way to install the original chinese fastboot so i can flash with him the rom i want , or the original chinese rom like i got it when i bought the phone?
also , where i can find the file of the chinese fastboot ? link
thnx

A few days ago i faced a big problem after installing downgrade version of the current rom (eu rom stable 12.5.17 to 12.5.12) - after a red lines and "done" , i couldmt boot from the twrp to my system , i couldnt locate the place of the rom file to flash it again , so i had to do what the expert told me to do - to make a wipe data .
my question is - is there a guide to show me how to act in such a serious situation ,when you stuck on the twrp and you need in other way to install the original chinese fastboot so i can flash with him the rom i want , or the original chinese rom like i got it when i bought the phone?
also , where i can find the file of the chinese fastboot ? link
thnx
many peoples give u an advice
and u keep spaming with new thread???

When u changing ROM-branch with TWRP, u MUST FORMAT DATA after flashing ROM

And about the Fastboot rom, i must say, u must use your eyes more, it's right here in this forum section. How u cannot see it???
and, guide to install it already in there

fw.jpg

mmns

Apr 20, 2015
many peoples give u an advice
and u keep spaming with new thread???

When u changing ROM-branch with TWRP, u MUST FORMAT DATA after flashing ROM

And about the Fastboot rom, i must say, u must use your eyes more, it's right here in this forum section. How u cannot see it???
and, guide to install it already in the
hey mister , please read carefully what i wrote and dont blame me on spamming !!!
i wrote that i downgrade the eu rom stable from 15.17 to 12.5.12 , so in this case i need to do only wipe cache/dalvick . the wipe data is neccessary when you pass fro eu rom to global , for example .

hey mister , please read carefully what i wrote and dont blame me on spamming !!!
i wrote that i downgrade the eu rom stable from 15.17 to 12.5.12 , so in this case i need to do only wipe cache/dalvick . the wipe data is neccessary when you pass fro eu rom to global , for example .
If u dont know why I Called u "spamming" then, u cant understand anything, no offense
So, ignored

Reactions: tensux

mmns

Apr 20, 2015
sorry mister but i really dont know you so mad on me ?
if someone is not so expert like you , is it making him a spammer ?

if you please help me understand this issue , i really love it , can you please ?
i have mi 11 pro with eu rom stable , and sometimes im getting notification of "update" , and im clicking and install it .
sometimes im finding myself looking for a new eu stable rom , downloading and install it .
so , what is actually the role of the miui firmware , of downloading it and installing it ? do i really need it if i have already the full eu rom ?

s3axel

A downgrade without a clean install is always risky as it may happen that there are incompatabilities on the firmware or some database level... It can work out fine, in your case it didn't so format data and starting afresh is the only way to go forward....
You can try to reflash your original firmware version with a slight chance that it may work again, but chances are slim for that.....

So I don't understand if the system works that you really want to change something because one or the other app is hanging. Then I just read the forum and see if others have the problem, if so, then it's because of the software that is on it is mostly. But there is also the possibility of clearing the cache with the app that causes problems and maybe that helps or to uninstall it completely, a Downgrade is always very problematic because FORMAT DATA is usually required. So it's better to live with the error for a while and wait for the following software to hopefully fix it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If u dont know why I Called u "spamming" then, u cant understand anything, no offense
    So, ignored