looking for a work out case

Search This thread

ldc2335

Apr 18, 2010
i got a silicone case off ebay and cut two slits in the back and fed a armband through. works good.

then, you can also wear it backwards with the speaker facing out if you dont wanna deal with headphones.

i bet you could also do it with one of those flexi cases off daydeal.com

riggsandroid

Mar 26, 2010
I have this one

Works well, fits even with the silicone gel glove on. Also can easily use the screen while in the armband.

Hope that helps someone.

QuiQNeZZ

Jul 12, 2008
I have this one

Works well, fits even with the silicone gel glove on. Also can easily use the screen while in the armband.

Hope that helps someone.

Yep, I have the exact same one. I had bought it for my old mogul and it worked fine. Didn't think I could be able to use the touch screen on the Hero but it reads my finger fine. Although the plastic had been stretched a little from the mogul and so it's a little loose inside but doesn't fall out or anything. Be sure to get the right size for your arm. I got the larger one since i've always had issues with armbands fitting my 24inch pythons. =)

riggsandroid

Mar 26, 2010
Yep, I have the exact same one. I had bought it for my old mogul and it worked fine. Didn't think I could be able to use the touch screen on the Hero but it reads my finger fine. Although the plastic had been stretched a little from the mogul and so it's a little loose inside but doesn't fall out or anything. Be sure to get the right size for your arm. I got the larger one since i've always had issues with armbands fitting my 24inch pythons. =)

lol, you monster! are those registered?