• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Looking For EMTOKEN Example

Search This thread

_guru_

Jul 30, 2021
I am looking for someone to share an example of an EMTOKEN (signed steady.bin). Most services where you purchase one require you to use a USB director so that they can load the token onto your phone themselves without providing you the token.

Now I can probably pay for this service and dump USB during the process to leak the token - or have them load it onto a rooted phone so i can dump the steady.bin myself afterwards. However I'm hoping someone here has it already.

I do not want one for a specific DID - simply a valid one that is properly signed for ANY DID. While S20 is nice i will actually accept any emtoken for any samsung model.

iBowToAndroid

Nov 9, 2010
Twin Cities MN
That's not how emtoken works haha. Each token is always unique based on the DID. There's no such thing as a token that works for every single device of one certain model, let alone one token file that works for ANY model

_guru_

Jul 30, 2021
That's not how emtoken works haha. Each token is always unique based on the DID. There's no such thing as a token that works for every single device of one certain model, let alone one token file that works for ANY model
You misunderstand. I know there's no such thing as a global emtoken. I wanted a valid emtoken for an random DID. I didn't need one for any specific phone.

It was for research. I found what i needed anyway.