Looking for EU CSC for SM-R825F can anyone help?

Search This thread

orbitech

Dec 22, 2009
Hi I have the LTE Galaxy Watch Active 2 SM-R825F .
I have the R825FSSADBT s/w version.. I have issues with local esim compatibility here in Greece and I want to test a Greek CSC. Can anyone help with EU/COS version of this watch to flash? And if it is uploaded somewhere can anyone provide me with a link or the files?
Thanks in advance

amitdon

Dec 7, 2017
I have the R825FSSADBT s/w version.. I have issues with local esim compatibility here in Greece and I want to test a Greek CSC. Can anyone help with EU/COS version of this watch to flash? And if it is uploaded somewhere can anyone provide me with a link or the files?
Thanks in advance

Y u want to try i can help you

do you know how to use net odin and r u ready to take risk. :mad:

Reactions: orbitech

orbitech

Dec 22, 2009
Thanks for your time man yeah I've been doing this since HTC HD2 era I wasn't afraid of that. :)
I thought it was a specific f/w I had to d/l for flashing the specific CSC of my country in order to change it..Just like with ROMs. Then I watched the whole procedure and realised it had to do with messing with inf file after flashing a universal f/w to change the CSC and then push the commands through terminal before flashing back the OG f/w.
The proceduce was successful and now I can use mobile services of my country, which wasn't feasible before :)
Again thanks for your time

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks in advance

Y u want to try i can help you

do you know how to use net odin and r u ready to take risk. :mad: