Question Looking for galaxy watch 4 firmware

Search This thread

lukeotis

Sep 30, 2022
Hey , I'm wanting to flash the stock firmware to my galaxy watch 4 using netodin but can't find the firmware anywhere . The model is SM-R865-034D

butchieboy

Feb 15, 2012
springfield.il
Good luck I been trying for months and can't find it. If I can find the name of the person I was told could get it I will send you a private message. But he charges like $15 for it I think.

lukeotis

Sep 30, 2022
Good luck I been trying for months and can't find it. If I can find the name of the person I was told could get it I will send you a private message. But he charges like $15 for it I think.
just bought the watch but it won't pair to my phone so I can't set it up I've tried everything even factory reset my phone but it refuses to pair

lukeotis

Sep 30, 2022
A
SM-R865U for USA

Or SM-R865FFFF ?

B

Samsung Phone or other Brand?

C

You can start in Standalone Mode... without paired Phone.
Maybe for Software Update... attempt

This Trick exists since Gear S2...

Best Regards
Thanks I didn't know about the standalone mode & I'm in the UK & have an oppo find X5 lite

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Google Pixel Watch
You can check Firmware on Device....

*#1234#

And you can try to update... in Standalone Mode...

I have only Samsung crap...

So no idea about Oppo Phone or other Brand...
I can only read that Samsung prefer Samsung...

Anyway.

Still no idea if SM-R865U or F

For US Device you can buy... Firmware
For SM-R865FFFFFF NO chance at the moment.

But Firmware is not really your problem... IMHO.

If you can try Samsung Phone...

Best Regards

lukeotis

Sep 30, 2022
It's SM-R865F , running the latest software I guess I'll have to wait till it gets an update or my phone finally gets the android 12 update & see if that fixes it

lukeotis

Sep 30, 2022
What do you mean by "refuses to pair"? Did your phone find it by BT?
Yeah it finds it & then sends a pair request & when I accept it the watch says to continue setup on the phone but it hasn't paired & keeps sending requests to my
Have you done the basics? Uninstall the Galaxy Watch app, clean the cache, etc?
Yeah even did a full factory reset of both my watch & phone I think it's a bug in the latest software on the watch

Reactions: galaxys

lukeotis

Sep 30, 2022
You definitely don't need firmware then.... I'd do some searching around maybe oppo forums, you can't be the only person with this issue.
Yeah I figured when it set up on the galaxy phone it must be my oppo that's the problem I've been trying to update it to colour os 21.1 for the android 12 update but can't get it officially & cant find the firmware online , oppo doesn't allow bootloader access either so I can't flash a custom ROM

TheIntruder

Jun 8, 2010
West Yorkshire
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Yeah I figured when it set up on the galaxy phone it must be my oppo that's the problem I've been trying to update it to colour os 21.1 for the android 12 update but can't get it officially & cant find the firmware online , oppo doesn't allow bootloader access either so I can't flash a custom ROM
Maybe start in this thread?
It mentions various oppo models, don't know if it's your problem though.

lukeotis

Sep 30, 2022
Didn't work unfortunately just does the same thing says continue setup on the phone & the phone just scans for devices again

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A
    SM-R865U for USA

Or SM-R865FFFF ?

B

Samsung Phone or other Brand?

C

You can start in Standalone Mode... without paired Phone.
    Maybe for Software Update... attempt

This Trick exists since Gear S2...

Best Regards
    What do you mean by "refuses to pair"? Did your phone find it by BT?
    Yeah it finds it & then sends a pair request & when I accept it the watch says to continue setup on the phone but it hasn't paired & keeps sending requests to my
    Yeah even did a full factory reset of both my watch & phone I think it's a bug in the latest software on the watch