Looking for Mi Mix 2 QCN file to restore IMEI

Search This thread

dtosun

Feb 1, 2007
Xiaomi 12
Samsung Galaxy S23
Hi,

I accidentally bricked my device when i flash new rom, which cleaned my modem partitions that contain IMEI info, baseband, etc. In order to restore the IMEI, I need a QCN file that I can edit, then restore using QPST.

Could anyone please upload their (nullified) QCN?

You can change your imei to 000000000000000. I dont need it. Dont share your imei with me. I Just need qcn file not imei.

How to do get QCN: http://www.androidbrick.com/ultimat...agon-xiaomi-mi5-imei-and-baseband-repair-fix/

Regards,

Last edited:

macrostr

Jan 29, 2011
hocam merhaba ben de aynı durumdayım, elimde QCN var sana verebilirim, benim telefon boot edince wifi ve sim görmüyor, mi hesabı aktif olduğu için işlemel devam edemiyorum. twrp yükleyip rom ayıtorum ama diğer romlar da çalışmıyor.

D

Deleted member 8433485

This post is fake. You copy-pasted by post on the MIUI forums, asking for a Mi 5X QCN back in August.
en.miui.com/thread-751014-1-1.html

It's not only copy-pasted but also wrong since there is no such .bat script in Mi MIX 2 ROMs and the partitions modemst1 and modemst2 cannot be wiped, they are protected. So why do you need a QCN exactly?

Reactions: el3c

ugene1980

Dec 18, 2012
This post is fake. You copy-pasted by post on the MIUI forums, asking for a Mi 5X QCN back in August.

It's not only copy-pasted but also wrong since there is no such .bat script in Mi MIX 2 ROMs and the partitions modemst1 and modemst2 cannot be wiped, they are protected. So why do you need a QCN exactly?

Probably stealing IMEI codes for nefarious purposes

Reactions: alose

dtosun

Feb 1, 2007
Xiaomi 12
Samsung Galaxy S23

What is your problem man:confused:
Yes it is copy and paste but that does not mean fake. I need it because My Mi mix 2 is bricked. I pasted it because this is urgent. I dont use My Phone. Why i need imei????
I said that nullfilled....

Please be honest before say somethings...
Go away if you dont help me.

Art Vanderlay

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 2, 2014
Melbourne
Moderator Note:

For your own security, do not share your IMEI on this forum. For anyone helping, make sure you nullify it first as the OP stated in the post above mine.

Regards
XDA Staff

Last edited:
Reactions: macrostr and alose

lapocompris

Dec 3, 2012
Hi,

I accidentally bricked my device when i flash new rom, which cleaned my modem partitions that contain IMEI info, baseband, etc. In order to restore the IMEI, I need a QCN file that I can edit, then restore using QPST.

Could anyone please upload their (nullified) QCN?

You can change your imei to 000000000000000. I dont need it. Dont share your imei with me. I Just need qcn file not imei.

How to do get QCN: http://www.androidbrick.com/ultimat...agon-xiaomi-mi5-imei-and-baseband-repair-fix/

Regards,
I tried but the code (*#*#7177171#*#*) didn't work.

ThanhVan01

May 12, 2016
Hi Buddy! Can you share the qcn file that you have, I dont need ur imei so just blank it out. I need to restore my qcn file as my Mi Mix 2 doesn't have both sim network. My imei still ok tho. Please reply me quick
Really appreciated!

Laserek_Poland

Jul 11, 2008
Warsaw
Hi

I have my qcn file for missing IMEI and MEID
Have IMEIs but can abyone tell my address I must change in file for IMEIs and MEID on order to restore tchem?

Greg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Moderator Note:

For your own security, do not share your IMEI on this forum. For anyone helping, make sure you nullify it first as the OP stated in the post above mine.

Regards
    XDA Staff
    D
    Deleted member 8433485

Probably stealing IMEI codes for nefarious purposes