• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Looking for soemone to help me to solve Fastboot look up

Search This thread

Pop34

Mar 1, 2020
Hello,
Yesterday i tried ton install mui 12.5.4 as i was really desappointed by the photo performance of my MI 11 Ultra compared to my Mate 40 pro, but i think that i made a mistake, as i am unable to boot it, it is stuck to Fastboot.
And i made another big mistake, i did made a dsavec of my original rom. As i bought it in France , i think that it is a european one.

1) Is there a way to now wich ROM was installed on a phone using the serial number ?

2) How can i install the EU Rom ?

a) I used the method described on this post https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...mi-eu-rom-for-xiaomi-mi-11-pro-ultra.4260617/ buyt i am affraid that it was only for phones who had a CN rom , i realised that after flashing my phone with the fasboot method...

Please, can someone help me to identify my original ROM and to install it ?

b) I tried that method, https://c.mi.com/fr/miuidownload/detail?guide=2 but i have an error message saying that "Missmatching image and device"... Maybe at point 2) a) i because i had a EU rom and flashed with a rom working only for CN devices ?

If needed i can pay for the help. ;)

Hoping to hear from you guys as i really need my phone on monday.

Best regards

1. I'm not sure you can easily find which ROM you had installed but it's likely to be the global version to my knowledge.
2. I would try to follow the EU ROM instructions again, making sure you follow each step correctly. Look at the post, they give 2 methods, one is using fastboot. It works with the old versions of the rom from before there was this thing called TWRP available for our device. The other method is at the bottom of the post. It's the TWRP method, that should work with the newer versions of the rom, most likely the one you downloaded.

I don't think you need to try to flash your original rom. The EU ROM is supposed to work on both variants and since you have already downloaded that, just try flashing the EU ROM until it works.

Possible mistakes would be, you didn't install TWRP and tried to install a rom that was built for it using just fastboot, maybe fastboot wasn't run as admin, maybe you didn't format correctly etc.

If you really wanna flash the stock ROM, this thread has them, with install method specified https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/miui-updates-tracker-mi-11-pro-ultra-star-mars.4263135/

Pop34

Mar 1, 2020
I tried both of them and I am still stuck in fastboot mode when the phone try to reboot... I think that i really need someone to do it for me...

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
Do a fastboot flash (your phone is unlocked right?) Using miflash tool. Selecting "clean all" it will format everything.

Pop34

Mar 1, 2020
Thank you guys, but the phone is still stuck on fastboot.

• The phone is unlocked
  • I haven't TWR installed.
  • I am using Miflash tool, but a old version, as the latest one show error messages regarding drivers.
  • In Miflash, i choose "Clean All" option (and when i have an error message regarding missmatching of image and device, i delete some code in the clean all section of the rom.
I tried with many ROMS :
  • EEA : 2021-05-18 | Stable Fastboot | V12.5.2.0.RKAEUXM
  • Global : 2021-04-17 | Stable Fastboot | V12.0.2.0.RKAMIXM
I am going to try that one :
  • EEA :2021-05-29 | Stable Fastboot | V12.5.3.0.RKAEUXM

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
Enter
Code:
fastboot devices
and press enter key

Then
Code:
fastboot oem device-info
and press enter key

Show the screenshot of PC command.

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
Where should i type that code and using which tool ?

On PC command in the fastboot folder.

Inside the fastboot.exe folder blank space, press keyboard "shift"+mouse right click.

open-command-prompt-window-here_menu.jpg

Choose "open command window here".

speedtripler

Aug 24, 2013
Hello,
Yesterday i tried ton install mui 12.5.4 as i was really desappointed by the photo performance of my MI 11 Ultra compared to my Mate 40 pro, but i think that i made a mistake, as i am unable to boot it, it is stuck to Fastboot.
And i made another big mistake, i did made a dsavec of my original rom. As i bought it in France , i think that it is a european one.

1) Is there a way to now wich ROM was installed on a phone using the serial number ?

a) I used the method described on this post https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...mi-eu-rom-for-xiaomi-mi-11-pro-ultra.4260617/ buyt i am affraid that it was only for phones who had a CN rom , i realised that after flashing my phone with the fasboot method...

b) I tried that method, https://c.mi.com/fr/miuidownload/detail?guide=2 but i have an error message saying that "Missmatching image and device"... Maybe at point 2) a) i because i had a EU rom and flashed with a rom working only for CN devices ?

Best regards
Mate 20 range was really ahead of it's time....

I have a mate 20 x and it's still amazing even though it launched in late 2018

Reactions: Pop34

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
Ok thanks, i did it, and when i type fastboot devices, i have an error message :
View attachment 5342883

Or download the "info.rar", extract the "info.bat" into the folder where fastboot.exe is. Then double click that "info.bat"

Make screenshot of the command window. Need to know if your bootloader is still unlocked.

The easiest thing is just bring your phone to Xiaomi repair center and tell them to revive your phone. If you have warranty coverage, they should be able to.
Check your country Xiaomi policy for the warranty rules.

Attachments

• info.rar
    108 bytes · Views: 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Best regards
    Mate 20 range was really ahead of it's time....

I have a mate 20 x and it's still amazing even though it launched in late 2018