• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Looking for testers for a new kind of rom

Search This thread

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
I am in the last stages of getting my Turtle Power Rom beta 1.0 ready for use but I would like to get a few people for testing.

The Project has turned into a very new thought on custom roms. What I am working on some have seen early betas of but this will not be anything close to what that was.

With Aroma Installer I have made it to where you can get several types of roms from the one base. You start off by choosing your base. For now you have the choice of MIUI or ICS sense. From there you can choose your launcher. So you can have a MIUI with sense, or with aosp ics, or others. Or you can have ICS sense with MIUI, or sense, or aosp. Then you can choose your settings type. Again you have several options of what you get. Then you can get Leedroid tweeks, and choose your service provider. There is sprint, cricket, and boost, but virgin and metropcs are in the works for future release. You choose your gapps normal or inverted. Your mms type htc, aosp, inverted aosp. Along with many other apps. You can get all your sprint apps vmm, sprint store, etc. You can choose from several boot animations.

This are just some of the things. As you can see by the options list the bugs can be countless so I am looking for many people to help with checking out different install types and reporting bugs back to me.

For those who would like to help out hit me up in a pm.

Peace,
Love, and
Happiness.

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
gsm?

Since I dont have a gsm I dont see this going that way. Sorry folks, but I would just be shooting in the dark and hoping for a hit if I was to try a gsm version.