• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Looking for testers!

Search This thread

marcost22

Jun 26, 2019
Hi! I'm currently looking for 2-3 testers to try out AICP 16.1 (A11) based rom for this device. If you are interested do PM me here or you can reach me at {Mod edit}

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I'm currently looking for 2-3 testers to try out AICP 16.1 (A11) based rom for this device. If you are interested do PM me here or you can reach me at {Mod edit}
@marcost22 I've removed the link to Telegram from above post! As an exemption from the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules, we grant only developers the privilege to share references to their social media in their own development threads. These conditions obviously don't apply to your thread or you. Please refrain from sharing of references to social media in future! Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

marcost22

Jun 26, 2019
@marcost22 I've removed the link to Telegram from above post! As an exemption from the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules, we grant only developers the privilege to share references to their social media in their own development threads. These conditions obviously don't apply to your thread or you. Please refrain from sharing of references to social media in future! Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator
My bad! Sorry

Reactions: Oswald Boelcke

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    My bad! Sorry