Question Looking for users from Slovakia using SIM card from Slovak Telekom

Search This thread

Dexer125

Feb 18, 2017
Hi, I'm looking for people using SIM card from Slovak Telekom.
I want to help with testing of VoLTE.

I was using VoLTE enabler zip. I uninstalled it and I can still use VoLTE. It looks like Google enabled VoLTE for Slovak Telekom users.

To confirm this I need someone willing to test it.

Dexer125

Feb 18, 2017
Will try tomorrow with Telekom sim
Please, after uninstalling this mod and rebooting, could you go to phone and dial *#*#4636#*#* then click 3 dots menu in the upper corner and check IMS Service Status. If VoLTE is still available it will be same as on the picture. I also need your Build version, Play Services and Play Store version.
Screenshot_20220926-153116~2.jpg

Dexer125

Feb 18, 2017
I have Telekom, but I am not on VoLTE, since that requires root.

But a friend of mine with a Pixel 6 Pro and with Orange SIM is using VoLTE and VoWiFi without any problems, but he rooted his Pixel.

To know if you are using VoLTE or VoWiFi, check out your recent call history. Next to your contacts, there should be an icon of HD or WiFi.
I know that. I'm on VoLTE without mod. I've uninstalled that mod and VoLTE is still working. Check my previous post.

vlubosh

Sep 8, 2007
Bratislava
I can see that you have dual sim. What SIMs are you using? One is Telekom and the other? On which Android build are you? Latest stable or Beta build? Asking because you have more recent "verzia nastavení operátora" than me.
Plastic Telekom, esim Orange. I am on Beta 13 rooted. But on Telekom sim I have 5g by default, don't need to enable it by any mod.

Here is result after enabling with you mentioned mod

Screenshot_20220929-085834.png

Dexer125

Feb 18, 2017
Plastic Telekom, esim Orange. I am on Beta 13 rooted. But on Telekom sim I have 5g by default, don't need to enable it by any mod.

Here is result after enabling with you mentioned mod

View attachment 5722613
Okay. So you're telling me and confirming that VoLTE and 5G works on Telekom SIM even without mod? I mean if you can really connect, not if option is available in settings. If yes, that are some great news.

vlubosh

Sep 8, 2007
Bratislava
Okay. So you're telling me and confirming that VoLTE and 5G works on Telekom SIM even without mod? I mean if you can really connect, not if option is available in settings. If yes, that are some great news.
It's working I think more than one year. 100%sure on s21ultra and s22ultra. On p6p is showing 5G but now I have no data so can't test speed :D

Dexer125

Feb 18, 2017
It's working I think more than one year. 100%sure on s21ultra and s22ultra. On p6p is showing 5G but now I have no data so can't test speed :D
On Samsung phones it's normal that is working. If it's showing 5G then it works even without that mod which is great. Then there is no need of unlocking bootloader anymore, maybe just Repainter 🤷‍♂️😅

vlubosh

Sep 8, 2007
Bratislava
On Samsung phones it's normal that is working. If it's showing 5G then it works even without that mod which is great. Then there is no need of unlocking bootloader anymore, maybe just Repainter 🤷‍♂️😅
Ah, there is more profits of rooting devices. AOSP mods, Pixel launcher mods, GMS doze, themer, battery trackers and wakelock blockers, :)

Dexer125

Feb 18, 2017
Ah, there is more profits of rooting devices. AOSP mods, Pixel launcher mods, GMS doze, themer, battery trackers and wakelock blockers, :)
I know them but to be honest, I've never benefited from them. 🤷‍♂️ I am using root for years also custom ROMs and kernels but on Pixel there is no need of custom ROM for me.

Reactions: vlubosh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I'm looking for people using SIM card from Slovak Telekom.
    I want to help with testing of VoLTE.

I was using VoLTE enabler zip. I uninstalled it and I can still use VoLTE. It looks like Google enabled VoLTE for Slovak Telekom users.

To confirm this I need someone willing to test it.
    Will try tomorrow with Telekom sim
    I know them but to be honest, I've never benefited from them. 🤷‍♂️ I am using root for years also custom ROMs and kernels but on Pixel there is no need of custom ROM for me.